Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hako
Jul 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
I am the reason dumb people should not be allowed to vote.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hako
Jul 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Grittybeard posted:

I was about to say if you'd picked Nevada over Texas you'd probably be about halfway decent compared to the masses, then I noticed you managed to pick the only upset that didn't happen.

I just looked at the SAS pool and I have the 4th highest possible points available :shrug: However my bracket looks like total poo poo all around I have no idea what I was thinking having Houston and New Mexico going so far for among other dumb ideas. I doing good with my final 4 until Cincy poo poo the bed.

Hako
Jul 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Has anyone seen a perfect south bracket yet? This is the closest I've found.

Hako
Jul 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Poque posted:

Two wrong is really impressive!

I was about to correct you then I realized where you went there.

Hako
Jul 14, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
I am proud to have spent the entire season in the last 10 places in the rankings only to jump to #8 in the final rankings because I appreciated how dominant Villanova would be. I am now telling all my friends that I have sources and watch tape and that my opinions are somehow more important than theirs.

• Locked thread