Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Benne posted:

Nobody cares about your bracket or office pool -- except in this thread. It's a safe space. Come talk about your Final Four picks, preferred upsets, and stone cold locks, and then lament when it all goes to poo poo in the first round.

GOON BRACKET POOL

https://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/t1/group/61197/invitation?key=ab6d6a39831c65fb&soc_trk=lnk

Password: fuckduke

Have fun and gently caress Duke

No money involved in this, right?

Joey Freshwater posted:

I signed up and have Tennessee going to the Elite 8 which is fair I think but even my rampant homerism couldn't pick them to upset UVA. I think I even let it get the better of me picking them to beat Cincy.

I agree with this, I think they lose to whoever wins the UVA/Arizona matchup, which is my early pick for Game Of The Tournament. It's a rough draw but seems correct for Tennessee as a 3.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
this feeling where people are picking my team to go to the final four is terrifying and unknown

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
I have neither Kansas nor Duke making the elite eight, because I live in a fantasy world where nothing and nobody can hurt me.

Still looking for confirmation that there's no money in the goon bracket, I can't do sports betting.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

MC Fruit Stripe posted:

e: I mean insufferable fans of those teams, not that fans of those teams are insufferable

Potato, potahtoh

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Benne posted:

Goon bracket is free

I have Arizona/North Carolina/Villanova/Michigan State, with Villanova taking it all.

In the real world Duke will win because God is a cruel joke.

Thank you! Joining.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
I feel like my bracket is pretty wild in the first round, and then crazy chalk going into the sweet sixteen. Seems like the top 4 seeds in most regions have a pretty clear path.

Then the wheels come way off so I don't feel bad about my early chalk

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
My title game of Purdue over Michigan will carry me to homer glory

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
I only got four sweet 16 "hubs" right the entire first weekend, correctly picking Zaga over OSU, Michigan over Houston, Purdue over Butler, and Duke over Rhode Island. Every other hub had at least one thing wrong.

Incredibly I didn't have a single completely incorrect hub and I got the (mostly chalky) remaining teams in the Boston regional correct.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Hako posted:

Has anyone seen a perfect south bracket yet? This is the closest I've found.

Two wrong is really impressive!

• Locked thread