Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

GhostOfMagellan posted:

Purdue fan here. Don't pick them to get past the Elite Eight. You're welcome.

I didn't >:]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

Benne posted:

I had the Bonnies/UCLA winner beating Florida, which surely won't backfire

Same.

Though my bracket gets real weird real quick for me. Resulted in TTU winning rematches vs WVU and KU on the way to a finals matchup vs Gonzaga...

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true
I picked way too many 1st round upsets, but I have only lost one sweet 16 team so far. Not terrible.

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

iospace posted:

:rip: everyone's

I'm only down 1 elite 8 team and 2 sweet 16 teams. I got the Miami/Texas/Nevada section of the bracket real wrong.

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true
Nice. I currently have the highest possible remaining points in the goon challenge.

I mean, that'll fall apart soon, but for now, the dream is alive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

MC Fruit Stripe posted:

Checking some of the other brackets, there are some pretty hilarious results for people who made perfectly normal picks. I see someone near the top with no one left on the entire left side - ouch, they're done. Contrast that with The Beard, who might have this whole thing wrapped up after the first weekend if a game or two goes his way. Dude's remaining points are insane.

This whole thing could come crashing down for sure. I mean, I did pick TTU to win it all, so...

But I'm feeling pretty good about things for right now.

This year's winner will ultimately come down to whoever picked the national champion right, though. Points after week 1 are too close.

• Locked thread