Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sky Shadowing
Feb 13, 2012

At least we're not the Thalmor (yet)
First results are in, it goes for Lamb!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
AND HE'S OFF TO AN INSURMOUNTABLE LEAD

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
LOL at the exactly two people so far who voted for the no-name Libertarian.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Aaaaand we're off! HILLARY WINS!

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
gently caress the Needle

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

DACK FAYDEN posted:

LOL at the exactly two people so far who voted for the no-name Libertarian.

Is that him and his wife?

farraday
Jan 10, 2007

Lower those eyebrows, young man. And the other one.

Lemming posted:

gently caress the Needle

Forgive him needle he knows not what he says.

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets

Lemming posted:

gently caress the Needle

No need. The needle will certainly gently caress you if it wills it.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
God I'm so glad PA18 is going to get change, what an abomination of a district it is, I live 2000 ft from the border since it slashes right through my town in half.

Fill Baptismal
Dec 15, 2008
The optimism in here reminding me of Nov 16 tbh. Never forget, the needle can take just as it can give.

Prester Jane
Nov 4, 2008

by Hand Knit

Lemming posted:

gently caress the Needle

Amen brother. I would get off the needle if I could, but this devil has got a hold of me. If you haven't started yet, then don't start now. This here thread is for people who are already hooked, if you haven't tried it yet then walk away right now brother. All I can say in my own defense is I never share this with friends or family, that's the one bit of myself I've managed to hold onto during this fall from grace.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
THE NEEDLE PREDICTS

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
Lamb +0.4

Hold me

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

I want like a +9 dunking so bad I can taste it

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
Can we just end the election now please.

pumpinglemma
Apr 28, 2009

DD: Fondly regard abomination.

Mmm, give me that sweet sweet 52% chance of victory. I can taste it already!

Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003

Can any PA goons tell us what we should be looking for to know if this will be close or a dunking?

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

What is more powerful, the needle or the orb?

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Orb

Paracaidas
Sep 24, 2016
Consistently Tedious!

Mooseontheloose posted:

Can any PA goons tell us what we should be looking for to know if this will be close or a dunking?

It'll all come down to Waukesha County

farraday
Jan 10, 2007

KKKLIP ART posted:

What is more powerful, the needle or the orb?

The orb only corrupts those already corrupted, the needle destroys all.

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes
https://twitter.com/Nate_Cohn/status/973719288745021440

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets

Mooseontheloose posted:

All those red dots on the NYT map are basically need to go 60% minimum thereabouts red. Anything less is a crushing.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

ORB

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

AH MORE VOTES

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

:orb:

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
Before I get my hopes up, can someone please tell me why Lamb is actually the real hitler?

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
https://twitter.com/Redistrict/status/973719657822769152

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Mooseontheloose posted:

It'll be close because SW is full of dumbass yinzers who have gone full chud because the dumbass Dems took the union voters for granted. Also the same problem in parts of Appalachia where coal miners/steel workers want to vote for anyone who says they'll bring their jobs back.

Saccone doesn't support unions which is probably a big potential factor for Lamb, but Saccone is also a mega Catholic which is a big deciding factor for people in this region

Crunch Buttsteak
Feb 26, 2007

You think reality is a circle of salt around my brain keeping witches out?
Fun drinking game: turn on the needle's jitter by clicking on it, then drink whenever the needle swings to the red side

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

I mean really, how big of a milkshake duck are we looking at here?

Residency Evil
Jul 28, 2003

4/5 godo... Schumi

Holy poo poo Bridgeville is +25%?

farraday
Jan 10, 2007

https://twitter.com/ryanmatsumoto1/status/973719724788875265

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Propaganda Hour posted:

Before I get my hopes up, can someone please tell me why Lamb is actually the real hitler?

Pro-gun, anti-abortion, hates actual progressives, will probably vote R 100% of the time because Pelosi will let him away with it because :decorum:

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

nine-gear crow posted:

Pro-gun, anti-abortion, hates actual progressives, will probably vote R 100% of the time because Pelosi will let him away with it because :decorum:

WRAP
IT
UP

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

nine-gear crow posted:

he's pro choice when it comes to the law

Saladin Rising
Nov 12, 2016

When there is no real hope we must
mint our own. If the coin be
counterfeit it may still be passed.

Propaganda Hour posted:

All questions about Lamb can be answered with one sentence:

Ague Proof posted:

Rick Saccone tortured people at Abu Ghraib.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

:laffo:

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

REMIND ME AGAIN HOW THE LITTLE HORSE-SHAPED ONES MOVE?

nine-gear crow posted:

Yeah, he's literally a blue dog, but this is probably the absolute best kind of election for a blue dog to win because it will only matter for the next 9 months and then all the slate is wiped clean before the cleansing fury of the blue wave. So if Lamb wins it will demonstrate to Republicans that they are irreparably doomed, and give Democrats a morale boost, which is as good a victory as we could have hoped for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

Propaganda Hour posted:

fairly generic democrat on economic issues: protect obamacare, infraustructure, student debt relief, unions etc

somewhat conservative socially

same as blue dog democratic circa 2008 imo

• Locked thread