Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
Welcome to Blue Justice. :)

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007

axeil posted:

The Dems just won the 36th most GOP seat in the nation.

If they were to win every seat that is more favorable to them than this they would have a 400-35 seat majority in the House.

No, that isn't a typo.

I’m not greedy. I’ll settle for a 350-85 majority.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

:orb:

paternity suitor
Aug 2, 2016

achillesforever6 posted:

Funny thing is this pisses people off on both ways, I know some of my comrades in the Soc Fem committee of the Pittsburgh DSA who loving hate people like that. I agree with them mainly because I don't think abortion is really that relevant in my interpretations of Catholicism and is more of a recent thing. That and pro-life Catholics are some of the most obnoxious people I know and I only associate myself with them because I like the social events and parties that my family friends and church pull off.

It's pretty obnoxious to tell someone what they should personally believe in. It's enough to say that it should be legal.

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

Alter Ego posted:

Interesting. Either they got told off by someone high above them or THE FIX IS IN BECAUSE THEY KNOW HOW MANY VOTES THEY NEED :tinfoil:

"I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if thousands of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened."

- Robert Caro

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Is it Washington or Westmoreland that is currently counting their absentee votes?

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Brony Car posted:

"I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if thousands of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened."

- Robert Caro

Oh my God it's LBJ vs Pappy O'Daniel all over agaaaaaaaiiiinnnnnnn *falls to floor, frothing at the mouth and twitching*

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Is it Washington or Westmoreland that is currently counting their absentee votes?

Washington.

Johnny Bravo
Jan 19, 2011

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Washington

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Washington switched from tomorrow to tonight if that's what you mean, per a tweet on the previous page.

Arturo Ui
Apr 14, 2005

Forums Bosch Expert

axeil posted:

The Dems just won the 36th most GOP seat in the nation.

If they were to win every seat that is more favorable to them than this they would have a 400-35 seat majority in the House.

No, that isn't a typo.

I don't think this is quite right. You're going off the margin of victory for Trump, but I think using the Cook PVI# would be more accurate. It's pretty Republican but only the 124th most republican district by Cook rating.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Alter Ego posted:

Pappy O'Daniel

I can't run on reform I'm the goddamn incumbant!

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

gonna steal a horse and ride down Broadway in November, the blue tsunami is coming

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

How many votes are left to count I mean Lamb leads by 800 votes with 99% reported I think hes got this poo poo on lock

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Mokelumne Trekka posted:

How many votes are left to count I mean Lamb leads by 800 votes with 99% reported I think hes got this poo poo on lock
one county hasn't reported absentee, a secont county just started counting theirs, and a third county will not start counting theirs until tomorrow

but it doesn't matter because Allegheny absentee are in and that was like 3k out of the 6k total

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Mokelumne Trekka posted:

Vast majority is absentee, but Greene/Washington/Westmoreland have yet to count theirs. Washington is doing theirs tonight, but the other two will wait. Lamb's lead has to withstand the probable GOP tilt in these ballots to win.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Saccone is giving a victory speech! The celebratory underdog!

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

STAC Goat posted:

Does he know something the rest of us don't? :ohdear:

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
IT IS TIME TO DANCE MOTHERFUCKERS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LR3nXuBwGcI

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Brony Car posted:

Does he know something the rest of us don't? :ohdear:

I was being jokey because he was pumping his fist and poo poo.

He said he wasn't giving up and he'd fight to the bitter end. And then left to Eminem singing "I'm Not Afraid".

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

...is...it over...?

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

STAC Goat posted:

I was being jokey because he was pumping his fist and poo poo.

He said he wasn't giving up and he'd fight to the bitter end. And then left to Eminem singing "I'm Not Afraid".

Don't scare me like that!

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Fun Shoe

Mustached Demon posted:

...is...it over...?

Not yet.

Johnny Bravo
Jan 19, 2011

Mustached Demon posted:

...is...it over...?

you wish

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
https://twitter.com/RyanDeto/status/973763642939314176

Ralepozozaxe
Sep 6, 2010

A Veritable Smorgasbord!

STAC Goat posted:

"I couldn't have done it without the support of... uh... well..."

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

Flankensttein: A name given to a FPS gamer who constantly flanks to get kills.

"So I was playing COD yesterday, and some flankenstein came up from behind and shot me."
It will take 3 hours for Washington to count their absentees

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/eyokley/status/973764980402245632?s=20

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Seems a little premature

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005
Ballsy of them.

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

This is stupid, but I expect nothing less from the DCCC.

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

Yeah I see nothing to be gained claiming victory in a race that will get recounted anyway.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

Office Pig posted:

Seems a little premature

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Good. If the situation were reversed the GOP would have done the same an hour ago.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

my bony fealty posted:

Good. If the situation were reversed the GOP would have done the same an hour ago.

Yeah, I suppose, and the odds DO favor Lamb...

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum
So in the end the Republican lost because of some dumbfuck Libertarian Spoiler?

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

Crabtree posted:

So in the end the Republican lost because of some dumbfuck Libertarian Spoiler?

Yes. His name was... BERNIE SANDERS?!?!

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvrZJ5C_Nwg

Obligatory election dance party.

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

https://twitter.com/shelly_simonds/status/973756056563339269?s=21

She’s the Virginia Dem who lost the film roll in a bowl drawing

Edit: RIP Stephen Hawking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
I gotta say I've been loving Steve Kornacki's enthusiasm tonight.

• Locked thread