Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Uncle Wemus posted:

requesting current status of blue wave

Grab a surf board.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LITERALLY MY FETISH
Nov 11, 2010

Raise Chris Coons' taxes so that we can have Medicare for All.

Wave Status = Tubular

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

Nice shout out to organized labor in the victory speech, too. I have concluded that the midnight victory declaration was A Good Move.

Kilroy
Oct 1, 2000

Uncle Wemus posted:

requesting current status of blue wave

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.
"Conor Lamb is actually a Trumpist" seems to be the most popular spin right now.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Lycus posted:

"Conor Lamb is actually a Trumpist" seems to be the most popular spin right now.

have we been "doug jones'd" again

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Uncle Wemus posted:

have we been "doug jones'd" again

Wouldn't say that just yet, that's the sort of thing you determine once votes start getting cast and so far there's no warning signs like Jones handwaving Donald Trump's sexual harassment accusations.

Paracaidas
Sep 24, 2016
Consistently Tedious!
Good news! He's against Pelosi.

Bad news! As with Tim Ryan and anyone else who has actually stepped to her within the party, it's from the right!

He's not an actual war criminal, and you've really got to work to find a scenario where he'd be a deciding vote for anything before November, when the district disappears.

Jokes aside, he had strong union support but is not terribly progressive or lefty.

https://twitter.com/ericbradner/status/973797628424212480

Paracaidas fucked around with this message at 07:00 on Mar 14, 2018

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Kornaci on MSNBC says that they're getting ready to call it for Lamb. And lol he's wearing a loving finger brace now. What the hell happened?

Johnny Bravo
Jan 19, 2011

nine-gear crow posted:

Kornaci on MSNBC says that they're getting ready to call it for Lamb. And lol he's wearing a loving finger brace now. What the hell happened?

The numbers crunched them.

Na I think they said he fell off his bicycle and ate poo poo or something but came into work anyways to handle the election.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Johnny Bravo posted:

The numbers crunched them.

Na I think they said he fell off his bicycle and ate poo poo or something but came into work anyways to handle the election.

Ah, so that explains why he's so hyper tonight. Dude is just swimming in painkillers :v:

Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003

nine-gear crow posted:

Ah, so that explains why he's so hyper tonight. Dude is just swimming in painkillers :v:

much like PA-18?

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

So has Drew Miller been placed under some kind of police protection yet?

Zil fucked around with this message at 20:47 on Mar 14, 2018

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
https://twitter.com/DrewGrayMiller/status/973908023696642048

Ogmius815
Aug 25, 2005
centrism is a hell of a drug

Oh my god this guy is such an rear end in a top hat. But hey he hurt the GOP so atta boy I guess.

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

This is some kind of performance art right?

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

hanales posted:

I figure by the time you find yourself running for national office on a Libertarian ticket, your whole life has become performance art.

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

if only his faith was stronger

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcAhXy9rARk

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets

hanales posted:

Nah. It’s a nationwide follie au duex.

All libertarians I’ve ever known have acted like this guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016

Mooseontheloose posted:

much like PA-18?

:vince:

• Locked thread