Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
gently caress the Needle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

ORB

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Involuntary Sparkle posted:

I said I was not gonna watch this but here I am with CNN streaming on the TV, the Needle on the tablet in my lap, and this thread on my phone.

Why is the Needle still on Saccone's side???

How soon you forget the Needle chose Trump

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Koalas March posted:

are people watching any specific streams or anything?

Overwatch Contenders, but I don't think that's what you meant

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

NANI

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
https://twitter.com/Nate_Cohn/status/973730594743087109

THE NEEDLE IS POISONED! DEATH TO THE NEEDLE!

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
If the Republicans have been tampering with the votes, and I think that especially with places like Waukesha county there is a strong possibility that they have been, they're going to need to do it in more and more blatant ways to keep winning elections

I think it's more likely something reasonable happened but it's not impossible that they're going to gently caress with the results

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Guze posted:

Waukesha County is full on gently caress You Got Mine territory.

Yeah, but they also do incredibly shady poo poo with their elections so you literally can't trust the results. Same deal with that lawsuit where it turns out that they had wiped the election servers after they had been subpoenaed.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
THE NEEDLE IS DEAD! REJOICE!

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
But my vote won't matter!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

EhehehahahHAHAHAHAHAH

• Locked thread