Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

This gif is making me irrationally angry. Those seats are not designed for dogs, and dogs of that size could get seriously injured that way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Back to a 700 lead with 12 precincts left.

Edit: drat, thread popped when that happened.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Angry_Ed posted:

Even if the most ideal happened and the Democrats picked up 400 seats in the House in 2018 Trump would never acknowledge it. You know this. He deflected or outright ignored losing Alabama, Virginia, etc.

It wouldn't need Trump's acknowledgement to matter, if that were to happen.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Angry_Ed posted:

True I was just saying we would not be treated to him having a massive meltdown on twitter or whatever.

Ah I see. I'm afraid I must dispute that as well. He has massive meltdowns on Twitter regularly, often for no reason at all. Your point may be true that losing an election would roll off, but he would inevitably melt down on Twitter that very afternoon about McDonald's or something after his burger has mayo he didn't want.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Angry_Ed posted:

...This is also a fair point, but I did specifically mean a meltdown over losing control of the House.

You did indeed, and I actually don't think I disagree. He tends to melt down over things that don't matter, and plows through poo poo that should matter. He's a ridiculous person.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

evilweasel posted:

uh...

95 vote margin, two left

Fuuuuuck. I'm going to laugh when Lamb wins by 50 after the recounts are done.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Mustached Demon posted:

...is...it over...?

Not yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

I just realized that the margin of difference in votes is currently greater than the number of districts. Haha.

• Locked thread