Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Johnny Bravo
Jan 19, 2011
Will trump be 6-0 after tonight or 5-0? Tune in and find out!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Bravo
Jan 19, 2011
https://mobile.twitter.com/Alex_Roarty/status/973723456775835648

Johnny Bravo
Jan 19, 2011

Unoriginal Name posted:

Anyone know the recount rules?

According to the constitution, if the democrat wins we recount and if the republican wins we don't.

Johnny Bravo
Jan 19, 2011
700 votes!!!

Johnny Bravo
Jan 19, 2011

Ague Proof posted:

I hate that these are in the wrong order.

Yea, I keep glancing at the percentages and then realize that they are different.

Johnny Bravo
Jan 19, 2011

Haha yea this idiot on CNN is legitimately trying to spin this as a credit to trump because saccone was -5 a week ago and trumps rally resulted in a boost!!

Johnny Bravo
Jan 19, 2011

Ogmius815 posted:

So Saccone will win, because of westmoreland?

That's before absentees which are predicted to lean towards lamb I think?

Johnny Bravo
Jan 19, 2011
Wolf blitzer with some hard hitting journalism:

"Looks like this race could come down to absentee ballots!"

Johnny Bravo
Jan 19, 2011

paternity suitor posted:

I'm baffled by people asking why a dead heat in a Trump +20 matters. Like how broke brained do you have to be to not see how that matters? Democrats now have the green light to run hard everywhere. It doesn't matter to special cynical boys who are smarter than the rest, because they know that nothing matters.

As broke brained as you'd have to be to vote for trump in the first place. I'm sure there's a Harvard study somewhere declaring half of america stupid as gently caress.

Edit - misread your post too quick, I get what youre asking now

Johnny Bravo
Jan 19, 2011

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

With Lamb still holding a lead after those Washington counties came in I think he has enough to win it with the absentees.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Nate_Cohn/status/973755473894739969

Johnny Bravo
Jan 19, 2011
So absentees from Westmoreland and Washington and two precincts left in Westmoreland remaining with an 847 vote lead?

Johnny Bravo
Jan 19, 2011

axeil posted:

that's gotta be the absentees coming in.

It was the Allegheny absentees. Allegheny is 100% now.

Johnny Bravo
Jan 19, 2011

Nice, very nice. Trump remains stuck at 5-0.

Johnny Bravo
Jan 19, 2011

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Is it Washington or Westmoreland that is currently counting their absentee votes?
Washington

Johnny Bravo
Jan 19, 2011

Mustached Demon posted:

...is...it over...?

you wish

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Bravo
Jan 19, 2011

nine-gear crow posted:

Kornaci on MSNBC says that they're getting ready to call it for Lamb. And lol he's wearing a loving finger brace now. What the hell happened?

The numbers crunched them.

Na I think they said he fell off his bicycle and ate poo poo or something but came into work anyways to handle the election.

• Locked thread