Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
LOL at the exactly two people so far who voted for the no-name Libertarian.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
He's not wrong, though. Dropping a single county all at once will always look like that in any close election if the county has even a slight partisan lean.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
I just want John Dingell and Chuck Grassley to have some kind of buddy cop politician Twitter job for life. It wouldn't even cost the taxpayers that much because they're old men :allears:

(and yes, I was wrong about the Luntz tweet, thank you for the correction)

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
...what? Why did they not plan ahead? What?

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
rofl

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Lycus posted:

How pissed are Republicans gonna be at the Libertarian Party?
It's just something the GOP chalks up to "well, can't yell at them without losing some racists" at this point, right?

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
okay lmao at the libertarian now that he's over four digits of votes

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Is it Washington or Westmoreland that is currently counting their absentee votes?
Washington switched from tomorrow to tonight if that's what you mean, per a tweet on the previous page.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Mokelumne Trekka posted:

How many votes are left to count I mean Lamb leads by 800 votes with 99% reported I think hes got this poo poo on lock
one county hasn't reported absentee, a secont county just started counting theirs, and a third county will not start counting theirs until tomorrow

but it doesn't matter because Allegheny absentee are in and that was like 3k out of the 6k total

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

ReidRansom posted:

This parses to me like they just want to cut up a few rails...
yeah they all have decent blow and are waiting for the cameras to turn off

that's how I read it too

• Locked thread