Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Push El Burrito posted:

HOW DOES IT KEEP HAPPENING?!

Can't stop. Won't stop. Doesn't know how to stop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Propaganda Hour posted:

Before I get my hopes up, can someone please tell me why Lamb is actually the real hitler?

Pro-gun, anti-abortion, hates actual progressives, will probably vote R 100% of the time because Pelosi will let him away with it because :decorum:

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Lol #Persistence guy shook... his rear end on a street corner for TRUMP because he's insane.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/Nate_Cohn/status/973734954478825472

Nate has absorbed the Needle into himself.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

STAC Goat posted:

Its because John King plays with the big board too much and jumps around from county to county making the numbers jump radically all over the place.

John King is a bastard and the CNN big board is evil. MSNBC big board and Jacob Soboroff 4eva.

Steve Kornaci is the reigning Big Board Wizard of cable news. Everyone else is merely a pretender.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Kornaci on MSNBC says that they're getting ready to call it for Lamb. And lol he's wearing a loving finger brace now. What the hell happened?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Johnny Bravo posted:

The numbers crunched them.

Na I think they said he fell off his bicycle and ate poo poo or something but came into work anyways to handle the election.

Ah, so that explains why he's so hyper tonight. Dude is just swimming in painkillers :v:

• Locked thread