Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Is he full of poo poo or is there any truth to this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

cr0y posted:

OMG CNN needs to stop this drat kennedy commercial. That loving song wont stop being stuck in my head

Kennedy Kennedy Kennedy Kennedy Kennedy Kennedy Ken-ned-y for me

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005
Lamb leading by 1.4% with 87% reporting.

Guys...:ohdear:

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005
Lead is a little over a thousand votes now. What's left?

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005
96% in, Lamb's lead remains at .6% but the raw total increased to a little over 1200 votes.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

axeil posted:

Yeah, but Westmoreland only has probably ~2,000 votes left and even if you cut into Lamb's lead that much I dunno if that's enough to get him over the top.

Lead's down to 918 votes now, but Westmoreland County is 99% in.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

axeil posted:

My estimate of total raw vote remaining:

Allegheny: 2,875
Westmoreland: 691
Washington: 4,182

Nearly 3000 votes left in Allegheny? That's good.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

John Kasich posted:

Ted Cruz's 2016 campaign manager:

https://twitter.com/jeffroe/status/973734108806500352

(Lamb is not pro-life lmao.)

The Americans have not reached Baghdad, do not believe their lies *statue of Saddam is being torn down in the background*

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

axeil posted:

nah they're great. they shouldn't even be interesting and yet they are due to how much everyone hates trump

No, gently caress that, I'm tired of listening to Trump brag that the GOP won races they should be winning anyway.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005
Lamb back up to 700 vote lead

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Actually it's 700, so er...

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Niwrad posted:

Does this race really matter much? Aren't the districts changing in a few months anyway and both are running in different ones?

Legislatively? No, it matters precisely dick.

We want this race for the momentum and the optics and nothing else.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Carlosologist posted:

November is going to own so hard because Republicans are in too deep and they’re not gonna learn a thing from tonight, win or lose

Blue Tsunami

This.

Saccone win: "YAY WE WON FAK U LIEBERAL TRASH"

Lamb win: "Um, actually, I think you'll find that *horrible distortion of Lamb's actual positions* so this is good for Trump. There will be no blue wave."

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

KKKLIP ART posted:

847 vote lead total for Lamb with one county just waiting for tomorrow for reasons

OK, so it looks like Lamb probably wins on election night...just gotta count those absentees :ohdear:

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

STAC Goat posted:

Watch Steve Kornacki run around like a mad man on MSNBC with a broken hand or something!

Lamb picked up about 800 votes from Alleghany's absentee balots.

That going to be enough to withstand the rest of the absentees (which will almost certainly break for Saccone, though probably not hugely so)?

Fritz Coldcockin fucked around with this message at 04:12 on Mar 14, 2018

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Fulchrum posted:

....the gently caress just happened?

Okay, which one of you just made a pact with an eldritch being?

*quickly pulls sleeve down to hide Mark of Cain*

I have no idea what you're talking about, sir.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005
God I hope that Miller guy is in an underground bunker because holy poo poo are PA Republicans gonna be out for his blood.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Gonna be razor-close, though.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Asproigerosis posted:

I'm really glad we're going to get doug jones in the house as well as the senate!

...for 8 months in which nothing legislatively important is likely to happen and after which PA-18 no longer exists.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Booya.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

SamuraiFoochs posted:

But they're gonna demand a recount so we probably won't actually know the result for like weeks right? Ughhh.

I'd rather go into a recount 500-600 votes ahead than behind.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Interesting. Either they got told off by someone high above them or THE FIX IS IN BECAUSE THEY KNOW HOW MANY VOTES THEY NEED :tinfoil:

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Ogmius815 posted:

Apparently there isn't much to recount, since PA stupidly uses touch-screen machines with no paper trail.

Nice to see that finally burn the other guys for a loving change.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Brony Car posted:

"I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if thousands of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened."

- Robert Caro

Oh my God it's LBJ vs Pappy O'Daniel all over agaaaaaaaiiiinnnnnnn *falls to floor, frothing at the mouth and twitching*

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Is it Washington or Westmoreland that is currently counting their absentee votes?

Washington.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Mokelumne Trekka posted:

How many votes are left to count I mean Lamb leads by 800 votes with 99% reported I think hes got this poo poo on lock

Vast majority is absentee, but Greene/Washington/Westmoreland have yet to count theirs. Washington is doing theirs tonight, but the other two will wait. Lamb's lead has to withstand the probable GOP tilt in these ballots to win.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

STAC Goat posted:

I was being jokey because he was pumping his fist and poo poo.

He said he wasn't giving up and he'd fight to the bitter end. And then left to Eminem singing "I'm Not Afraid".

Don't scare me like that!

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005
Ballsy of them.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

my bony fealty posted:

Good. If the situation were reversed the GOP would have done the same an hour ago.

Yeah, I suppose, and the odds DO favor Lamb...

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005
So how many absentees are left?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

karthun posted:

1400 or so between Greene and Washington.

So Saccone would need slightly more than 1000 of those, or more than 70%, to win, if those numbers are even remotely accurate.

He's not winning.

• Locked thread