Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Meskhenet
Apr 26, 2010

My experiance with trion started with..... that shooter game, that had a movie.

I enjoyed it for a bit and the company seemed pretty alright.

Then i played archeage.

Then i did a credit card charge back.

It is safe to say anything trion touches is a half hearted attempt at pretending they were polishing the turd.

(Edit; No turds will actually be polished. I need to stress this. But they will tell you that their arms are so tired from all the polishing that is going on.)

Meskhenet fucked around with this message at 02:28 on Mar 15, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meskhenet
Apr 26, 2010

Schubalts posted:

Defiance. It was connected the Sci-Fi channel series of the same name.

It's getting a sequel. Somehow.

http://massivelyop.com/2018/02/27/trion-reboots-defiance-as-defiance-2050-launching-on-pc-and-console-this-summer/

That's the one. It seemed ok. Nothing super special, but i couldnt figure out why higher numbers on guns made me do lower damage. So i gave up pretty quick.

Meskhenet
Apr 26, 2010

Schubalts posted:

It's because the level scaling was broken as gently caress, and also took into account the strength of every other player in the region.

what the actual gently caress??

Oh trion has announced fresh start progression crippled archeage servers.

We got no content for the poo poo we have so we'll slow everything down so you can do it again.

• Locked thread