Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Lmfao

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

I haven't sucked my own dick for an entire year.... because that would be too long

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

is that the same romhack that has the Prof. Oak line "A world of Hell and Sex await you,"

that was a old screenshot Lul me & my boys used to laugh at.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Idts, carts of Pokémon COCK version only showed up in the last like 2 years, so somebody recently made it

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmfao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Lol

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Pokemon Jerkcity Edition ftw

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

I actually had that monstrosity. The speakers were really good in it.

I traded that plus Aladdin for the SNES to a kid in my school that had one brown eye and one blue eye for $60 so I could buy Super Metroid the day it came out

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

I actually had that monstrosity. The speakers were really good in it.

I traded that plus Aladdin for the SNES to a kid in my school that had one brown eye and one blue eye for $60 so I could buy Super Metroid the day it came out

That's a pretty good trade, nice.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Aladdin for SNES is a fairly win game. Obviously not Super Metroid level though.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
yeah I remember being so excited to run to FuncoLand to buy Super Metroid that I was actually nauseous lol

That was one of maybe 4 times in my entire life that I can remember being completely unable to turn a game off

I hated that the ending was just a copy/paste of the 9 second NES ending though; enough so that I never bothered replaying the game ever again.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

yeah I remember being so excited to run to FuncoLand to buy Super Metroid that I was actually nauseous lol

That was one of maybe 4 times in my entire life that I can remember being completely unable to turn a game off

I hated that the ending was just a copy/paste of the 9 second NES ending though; enough so that I never bothered replaying the game ever again.

If you beat the game faster samus takes her clothes off.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

im starting to think you're more like an uncle at us gold or psygnosis

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

P-Mack posted:

If you beat the game faster samus takes her clothes off.
Samus gets sexually wet for the player and becomes naked, in keeping with Nintendo's consistent acknowledgement of the player's role in their games. This is Super Metroid's equivalent of the theatrical opening to Mario 3.

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

My 31 year old friend is very into FPS games and his 12 year old brother kept begging him to play with him and his friends

They streamed the whole thing on twitch and at the end said ok don’t kill this guy we have to meme him

So they built a wall around him and started dabbing ingame

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

THE AWESOME GHOST posted:

My 31 year old friend is very into FPS games and his 12 year old brother kept begging him to play with him and his friends

They streamed the whole thing on twitch and at the end said ok don’t kill this guy we have to meme him

absolutely brutal

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

This is fortnite in case 12 yo didn’t tip you off

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Awesome story. Love memeing and dabbing. But why in the accessory thread.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

THE AWESOME GHOST is an accessory to the brutal online owning of his friend's brother. Rest assured a SWAT team is on its way to his house at this very moment.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

FactsAreUseless posted:

Samus gets sexually wet for the player and becomes naked, in keeping with Nintendo's consistent acknowledgement of the player's role in their games. This is Super Metroid's equivalent of the theatrical opening to Mario 3.

dont be disgusting

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

the memeing and dabbing megathread got goldmined and its too soon to make another one

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

trying to jack off posted:

dont be disgusting
I'm sorry.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

THE AWESOME GHOST posted:

thats a good kid

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

My game shortz are a 10 year old bathing suit.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Aladdin for SNES is a fairly win game. Obviously not Super Metroid level though.

I'm very definitely not good at video games, but I got this for a birthday as a kid, and I beat it like an hour later, then got all of the gems before the end of the week, lol

it's kind of fun but it's maybe literally the easiest Capcom game

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

jesus christ

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Bicyclops posted:

I'm very definitely not good at video games, but I got this for a birthday as a kid, and I beat it like an hour later, then got all of the gems before the end of the week, lol

it's kind of fun but it's maybe literally the easiest Capcom game

http://www.hardcoregaming101.net/aladdin-snes/

Hardcore Gaming 101 has a good article on it, it's cool that Shinji Mikami work[d on it.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

goferchan posted:

http://www.hardcoregaming101.net/aladdin-snes/

Hardcore Gaming 101 has a good article on it, it's cool that Shinji Mikami work[d on it.

yeah, this summarizes things pretty well, which is "it's just enjoyably built (and it probably should be easy, it's a Disney game and it's weird that most of them are Nintendo hard). " it feels like a very, very short DCK2 minus any challenge.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I kind of want to play Adventures in the Magic Kingdom and beat Space Mountain now.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Bicyclops posted:

I kind of want to play Adventures in the Magic Kingdom and beat Space Mountain now.

Play Quackshot for the best Capcom Disney game IMO. I was a Genesis kid and loved that game growing up

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
absolutely essential for any vita owner

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Hizke posted:

absolutely essential for any vita owner

thats smart, so youre never too far away from all your great vita games

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hizke posted: