Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jagstag
Oct 26, 2015

hold on until i find my copy of vanishing lung syndrome amongst the haphazardly scattered books in my room which is a bunch of pems by a czech immunologist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jagstag
Oct 26, 2015

here's some poems by miroslav holub that i took pics of because im lazy ft. my unkempt bed and chipping nail polish

jagstag
Oct 26, 2015

chernobyl kinsman posted:

love me a good pem

love 2 read pems

jagstag
Oct 26, 2015

anarchists lit ftw

jagstag
Oct 26, 2015

here's some 21st century Russian poetry so you get to see a little bit of new sincerty poets. shame no one cares to translate modern tussian poetry but i guess the interest left as soon as the cold war ended

jagstag
Oct 26, 2015

yeah it was me. figured no one remembered it and no one was likely to dig back 4 years worth of posts to see it so here it is again for the four posters itt

jagstag
Oct 26, 2015

speaking of does anyone have any recs on sufi poetry that's not the conference of birds because while it's kick rear end i already read it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jagstag
Oct 26, 2015

and not rimbaud, cestmoi