Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MartingaleJack
Aug 26, 2004

I'll split you open and I don't even like coconuts.
https://www.poetryfoundation.org/poems/56022/the-fire-cycle

One of my favorites. I only like prose poetry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MartingaleJack
Aug 26, 2004

I'll split you open and I don't even like coconuts.
Last Week, Last Night, Daily, and Forever

I知 your host, Dick Missile. Today痴 story: Skintight anchors in the newsroom. No wiggling, no wrinkles. Padded. Bulging, but no hint of illegitimate nipple. Power tie limp like member. Empowered female hosts artfully assembled for your pleasure, but standing front and center I知 your host, Dick Missile launched into contested airspace plunging towards milk warm seas. Cut to commercial. Smoke break. Buttoned-down cardigan above desk, bermuda shorts unzipped and off-camera. Nothing below the waist ever shown, ever. Straighten tie. I知 your host, Dick Missile, today sitting with it tucked tight, folded twice, stuffed into a cotton hammock twisted fifteen times and zip-tied to keep from getting out, touching co-hosts, guest celebrities, rampaging through the studio, tongue leaving slug trail of mucous across the buzzing static glass, screaming through clear walls pasted with pheromones thick as fog and molotov sex chemicals keeping eye-contact with co-hosts like trying to hit the moon with rocket and pocket calculator. Eyes up, and count me in three, two, one, aaaaand we池e back. I知 your host Dick Missile, and today we池e talking about inappropriate touching in the workplace. How far is too far, and when no means yes. Tie rising out of sport痴 jacket. Silk on silk. Creeping in interview. Obvious pattern begging to be seen, touched. Pushed down. Rubbed by fingers and smoothed out. I知 Dick Missile and we値l be right back after this commercial break. Cigar. Make-up retouched. Sweat wiped from brow by curvy new assistant. Young but fair game. Mental note. Rolodex. Promotion honeypot? Decide later. Read prep notes. War in the Middle East. Rights for Women. Protestors marching naked through Washington and lap dances at the Lincoln Memorial. Assistant count-in. Turn to camera, point at screen. Welcome back, America. I知 your host Dick Missile, last week, last night, daily and forever.

MartingaleJack fucked around with this message at 22:16 on May 18, 2022