Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Maduo
Sep 8, 2006

You see all the colors.
All of them.

I'm enjoying this but I'm seeing some of the same tiny problems that caused me to quit Tropico over and over again. You guys pointing out the extra radio stations might stave that off for awhile though.

nessin posted:

4) My not-actually-OCD is already being triggered by a number of annoyances. I built a bunch (6) of Universal Storage pads near my initial rocket, but the AI is apparently programmed to stock them up in parrallel. So my first concrete block delivery goes to the first pad, the second to the second pad, the third to third, and back around to the seventh back to the first pad. Aside from being crazy in general, it makes cleaning that up and moving resources around an incredible chore because you can't queue commands on your transport drone, and having it pick up "all" materials doesn't always actually work.
You know where this gets really bad? Refueling spaceships. I want to rotate ships so I've always got one getting loaded with rare metals and fuel. Instead, the drones spread them out, even if I set the ship to forbid exports. So now instead of having one ship ready to and full of minerals, I've got 3 at half fuel and minerals spread out between two. This means when I send whichever one gets topped off first out and back, I'll get less cash and more headaches.

quote:

Edit:
5) Oh yeah, and the drone assignment thing. Got a lot of drones in a command station that only needs like 2, while another command station the next tile over needs 20 and only has 4.
This however I figured out; you can reassign drones by selecting them individually and right-clicking a hub/ship/rover. I don't think there's any way to batch reassign them but I might be missing something.

Maduo fucked around with this message at 03:34 on Mar 16, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maduo
Sep 8, 2006

You see all the colors.
All of them.

I've done both of these things. My other two rockets are lowest priority and forbid, the one I want loaded at highest priority, But they're still getting regular shipments of fuel and minerals. Possibly because they're closer to the sources?