Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

The next movie better not make me shave anything :(

WithoutTheFezOn posted:

Probably a dumb question, but if I already own the game and Space race, can I buy the First Colony edition and have it fill in all the DLC blanks?

Yes. you wont get credit for anything you own, but right now the First Colony pack is cheaper than the season pass alone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

Platonicsolid posted:

Is there enough additional content coming to make the season pass worth it? Appears to be a $3 diff between First Colony and just Green Planet on Steam right now, but I already have Space Race and the Colony Design Set

You also get things like Project Laika and what ever else they come out with in the future, as well as ALL the other DLc, even if its jsut decorative or radio. i don't know Surviving Mars well enough to make an honest judgement there. its 3$

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

Goddamn. I got some green crystal mystery, as a Japanese inventor run. sweet, free rare metals! My drones and power supplies are getting killed daily by dust devils.

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

You can build tunnels connectors to have them walk to the next dome over, but they take a mood hit

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

My complaints about the trains feels like a missed limit code on their station stockpiles. The basic universal stockpile has limits, can store a bit of everything, your drones dont fill it up with too much of one thing and prevent other things going in. Great, nice, neat, ok for places you only want some repair materials on hand, but not a central stockpile. The stations will gladly fill up with eh what ever. I had one instantly fill with fuel after I built one and couldnt ship anything else, as it was Fuel 180/180 with no room for anything else. If the station only held 15 of each resource in the small station, 30 in the large, but it was segregated into separate limits, it would fix what complaints i have. As is now, its great for bulk shipping one resource, but kinda poo poo at multiple.

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

My longest rail took 1100 cement. Went from the south east corner to the north west. Some of my lines have had over 3000 trips. So they are very much worth the investment, if nothing else to keep your fuel for shuttle cargo runs. I got one station centralized that has automated stockpiles and all the rest feeding into that one. Running all my terraforming flights from there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

"And if you would look to your right, this is our fusion powered dream editor. It invades your dreams and rewrites your personality for the better!"

"Neat!"
camera clicks
-Martian Tour Bus