Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016
Is there a reason my colonists wont move to the dome that has jobs/housing in it rather than being unemployed/homeless in another dome?

I have the shuttle hub so its not like they cant go there if they want.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016
Is there an easier way to move resources between my sites rather than long haul trucking it with my RC Transports? Im liking the game so far but micromanaging individual resource piles for each drone hub is kinda tedious. Especially when the transporters dont seem to let me move over exact amounts.

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016
Building a solar system spanning solar panel to capture all of the energy of a star so that I can power my bitcoin mining.

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016
isn't the microdome's whole appeal the fact that it doesn't need polymers for its construction or upkeep?

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016
The terraforming in this game seems to be based off of theories that this article talks about

https://www.popsci.com/terraform-mars-climate-change

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnEdgelord
Dec 12, 2016

Nukelear v.2 posted:

Really wish the train station could also act as a mini-drone hub to work the mines.

I really want this now. It should at least be in the tech tree if they don't want us starting with it.