Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
ˇyo quiero soy!

por lo tanto, soy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.

axolotl farmer posted:

yospos no soy boy marinara

soy el capitan

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

i'm sort of worried that lowtax is going to do a donald trump and delete yospos to prove that he's still tough or whatever.

I have never been tough or tried to prove that, why would I start now

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
I just read they fed a sick dog to a snapping turtle. That's bad rear end

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
I'm spending my Friday night watching a bunch of boy scouts take off their clothes inside a school bus to appease their milf scout leader and her twisted desires to irritate bees

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
They're going to remove a section of my spine on the 28th and then do a bone graft or some poo poo and put a loving metal hinge on my spine and it's gonna take like six weeks to recover and when I do I swear to God I will never again take my ability to sit in a chair for granted

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
Im going to feed my vertebrae to a snapping turtle, owned

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
You will soon be able to gift people SA Mold which is basically a $20 a month feature where I promise to never feed your spine to a snapping turtle. If you fail to renew the deal each month though, all bets are off

Farmdizzle
May 26, 2009

Hagel satan
Grimey Drawer

Lowtax posted:

They're going to remove a section of my spine on the 28th and then do a bone graft or some poo poo and put a loving metal hinge on my spine

i think you're looking for the cyberpunk thread

taco_fox
Dec 14, 2005

Lowtax can we send you a get well card for your recovery? We'll all sign it

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

taco_fox posted:

Lowtax can we send you a get well card for your recovery? We'll all sign it

There's like a federal law against defacing money and I don't want you to go to jail

Satellit3
Oct 21, 2008

The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Serious Hardware / Software Crap > possy nossy

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
I've been doing some intense market research and have come to the conclusion the #1 service most people want here for a monthly fee is a guarantee I will not give pieces of their vertebrae to snapping turtles. #2 was "more features / functionality"

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
#3 was Desmond Howard

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Wow, nice spine. It'd be a real shame if something happened to it. *Glances at a turtle*

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Salt Fish posted:

Wow, nice spine. It'd be a real shame if something happened to it. *Glances at a turtle*

Remind me in 700 days when I'm healthy enough to get out of loving bed and sit in a loving chair long enough to change your name to "Glances at Turtle"

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
so... what are you doing with the leftover spine then?

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

hey siri,

Lowtax posted:

Remind me in 700 days when I'm healthy enough to get out of loving bed and sit in a loving chair long enough to change your name to "Glances at Turtle"

Satellit3
Oct 21, 2008

Rex-Goliath posted:

hey siri,

possy nossy

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Lowtax posted:

Sometimes I feel this is God's revenge for inadvertently making me the best at Bill Laimbeer's Combat Basketball

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

infernal machines posted:

so... what are you doing with the leftover spine then?

a stunning gift to all my friends from Melmac

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

the Alf one or the dinner wear one?

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

with my tight toned back ill walk directly from the standing desk job at age 41 and into the grand canyon once deemed to old for try hard innovationorty leveraged busquick

I blame Disney
Sep 30, 2016

They know what they did

Lowtax posted:

I just read they fed a sick dog to a snapping turtle. That's bad rear end

There is nothing bad rear end about being mean to dogs :(

Nature sucks, biology sucks, I can't wait for everything to become robots

AtomD
May 3, 2009

Fun Shoe
lowtaxs skeleton sounds like a real rear end in a top hat

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Lowtax posted:

#3 was Desmond Howard

shoot yeah. used to watch him play for u of m. good poo poo.

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

Farmdizzle posted:

i think you're looking for the cyberpunk thread

its only cyberpunk if the new spine is also a hard drive than contains secret plans or something to do with virtual reality.

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
is there a position u can be suspended in that doesnt hurt like poo poo? i think i would lose my mind if i had to lay around all day for that long. at least its winter now so ur not missing much by not being able to move around

SO DEMANDING
Dec 27, 2003

Sweevo posted:

its only cyberpunk if the new spine is also a hard drive than contains secret plans or something to do with virtual reality.

it contains the VRML code for the next version of the forums

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

SO DEMANDING posted:

it contains the VRML code for the next version of the forums

dibs on the red cone for my avatar

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
tell those doctors to stop halfassing it and give you the full metallic endoskeleton.

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

AtomD posted:

lowtaxs skeleton sounds like a real rear end in a top hat

are we sure its not a cunning plan by his skeleton to escape his body?

maybe it tricked a doctor into smuggling it out piece by piece. next year it'll be a tibia that needs to leave.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
stop making fun of my bones

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Lowtax posted:

stop making fun of my boners

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Lowtax posted:

stop making fun of my bones

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Mo_Steel posted:

are we sure its not a cunning plan by his skeleton to escape his body?

Bonus Eruptus

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe
if we're paying for a monthly service how much to apply the yospos soyboy css to all forums for all users?

alternately, a powershell css; nice blue background with white text

Mo_Steel fucked around with this message at 16:22 on Mar 17, 2018

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
lowtax has soybones

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

lol. who's paying monthly now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Shaggar posted:

lowtax has soybones

• Locked thread