Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

Time for special teams. With the 37th or so overall selection, the Chicago Bears pick Lucy Draper, K, TCU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jzYpSrpVqU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sad King Billy
Jan 27, 2006

Thats three of ours innit...to one of yours. You know mate I really think we ought to even up the average!
The Denver Broncos need an inspiring QB, possessing both skill and determination.

For the 40th pick of the draft we select Johnny QB Stanford University

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8KGT9mdN1Y

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
The Raiders skip their pick and defer to Amy Pole Her and the Dolphins.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
The Miami dolphins select Donatello, WR, Sewer University

AND LIKE THEY DID IN 2008 MIAMI DRAFTS THE ENTIRE NINJA TURTLE FAMILY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rUmKRTU8lI

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Sweet Geek Swag and the Pats are up!

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

As I said before, the Patriots main goal is to release some of dead weight off our roster. So we are releasing Rob Gronkowski and drafting Scooby-Doo, Coolsville High, TE .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mG6KtW1cC0

I'm sure he won't run away from everyone and will be a fantastic blocking tight end.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Are Scooby Snacks on the TB12 plan?

Quiet Feet and the Redskins are on the clock.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Um um..uh panic pick! The 'skins take Lucy Van Pelt, Holder, Backyard Pickup Game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=055wFyO6gag

Pros: Will work for peanuts

Cons: Is literally a little girl. No kicker has successfully kicked a ball she's held

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
A bit of a surprise shocker, that two players from Peanuts U picked so high in the draft, but you never know where this draft will lead us.

Erainor and the Pack have the next pick.

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

Quiet Feet posted:

Um um..uh panic pick! The 'skins take Lucy Van Pelt, Holder, Backyard Pickup Game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=055wFyO6gag

Pros: Will work for peanuts

Cons: Is literally a little girl. No kicker has successfully kicked a ball she's held

Dammit, I knew I should have made her my second pick.

Erainor
Dec 30, 2017

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Minions, Unknown School, All Positions
In the Second Round, the new General Manager wants to get as many bodies as possible. The best way to do that is by selecting the Minions. The Packers get a lot of value since there are always more hiding in the wings.

Pros: Lots of Bodies to throw at any Problem, Multiple Positions played
Cons: Prone to helping the opponents as much as own team.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Skipping two teams, the Chargers and Afterbirth Aftermath are next.

Afterbirth Aftermath
Aug 29, 2002
Let's face it, Rivers' days are limited. The Chargers want to add a guy who can throw bolts of lightning and channel electricity, so they choose:

The Chargers Rushzone guy, Failed Marketing University

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
The Indy Colts fix their pick, and select

Benjamin Franklin "Hawkeye" Pierce, Saftey out of Androscoggin College

He once beat Dartmouth by intercepting a pass. They didn't have a chance, little Androscoggin College against the Big Green, but there was this blizzard and we held then nothing-nothing till the last twenty seconds.Then this great passer of theirs let one go...

Athanatos fucked around with this message at 00:31 on Apr 2, 2018

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Athanatos posted:

The Indy Colts fix their pick, and select

Benjamin Franklin "Hawkeye" Pierce, Saftey out of Androscoggin College

He once beat Dartmouth by intercepting a pass. They didn't have a chance, little Androscoggin College against the Big Green, but there was this blizzard and we held then nothing-nothing till the last twenty seconds.Then this great passer of theirs let one go...

Same as Zimbomonkey, I'm not very familar with MASH. Is there a pic or video of him playing football?

While we wait and see, Incompetent and the Cowboys are up.

incompetent
Jun 4, 2013

Time to win the draft again.

The Dallas Cowboys select

Plank, Peach Creek Jr. High

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Silly Burrito posted:

Same as Zimbomonkey, I'm not very familar with MASH. Is there a pic or video of him playing football?

While we wait and see, Incompetent and the Cowboys are up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6eYjus_Olc

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

incompetent posted:

Time to win the draft again.

The Dallas Cowboys select

Plank, Peach Creek Jr. High

:wal: "Supposedly the Cowboys were Plank's first choice. He said he'd love to work with Dak Prescott."
:stat: "Well that's not something you see everyday."
:wal: "What's that?"
:stat: "A draft board that's high on a team's player."
:stat::wal: "Do ho ho ho ho"

:wal: "Hey what position does he play anyway?"
:stat: "Does it matter? He's a depth signing."
:wal: "How so?"
:stat: "Word is they're drafting him to shore up the bench."
:stat::wal: "Do ho ho ho ho"

Quiet Feet fucked around with this message at 03:30 on Apr 2, 2018

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Thank you kindly, it has been added.

Android Apocalypse and the Lions are up.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Detroit could use some help in their special teams, so the Lions select Pigeon, ST, Bird State
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxWuSzwTE94\
Fastest 40 time in the draft.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Skipping the Ravens, the Bills and Acebuckeye13 are up!

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling
1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp
With the 53rd overall selection, the Buffalo Bills select Dash Parr, Wide Receiver, Kropp Memorial Junior High School

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Dash Parr played track and field, not football, buddy!

Unless there's a scene of him in the trailer of 2 of him playing football or something.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling
1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp

seiferguy posted:

Dash Parr played track and field, not football, buddy!

Unless there's a scene of him in the trailer of 2 of him playing football or something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWt0-dy3s4E&t=30s

:colbert:

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Works for me! All that speed, but can he go through a table?

Skipping the Chiefs, the Panthers and Zimbomonkey are up.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Unless we do a UDFA round, I'm not going to probably draft again. I wouldn't mind snagging another team because I keep remembering random fictional players.

drat, I completely forgot about this scene.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

seiferguy posted:

Unless we do a UDFA round, I'm not going to probably draft again. I wouldn't mind snagging another team because I keep remembering random fictional players.

drat, I completely forgot about this scene.

We may do one if there is interest, but if you've got a few players you want to see drafted, grab another team or two with TBDs on the first page and have at it!

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Alright, if that's the case I'll keep it in the NFCW family and co-own the Arizona Cardinals.

With the 15th pick, Arizona selects God, QB, Universe University

Pros: omniscient, all knowing, poweful.

Cons: tends to be an locker room cancer and has suggested to teammates that they should try stabbing their kids, noting that "don't worry, it'll work out in the end."

God has stated that he looks forward to playing the Packers so that he can prove to Aaron Rodgers that he does indeed care about the outcome of football games.

---

With the 47th pick, The Arizona Cardinals select Rod Tidwell, WR, the Arizona Cardinals.

How does a team draft from itself? No idea. Either way, due to being drafted, Tidwell's eligibility is reset and he is considered a rookie again. He will be paid as such and we will not be "showing him the money."

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
In that spirit, I'll go ahead and claim the Atlanta Falcons as well.

With pick 26, realizing that Matt Ryan will get them nowhere fast, the Falcons decide to draft for youth and keep it in the family. And while Jeff George may be a real person, Too Much Mustard's unnamed fictional son is not (That may be Jr, that may be not, who knows? TMM's Jeff George has many kids). So they proudly draft:

Jeff George's Unnamed Son, Future QB, Go Deep U

If Zimbomonkey doesn't select by tonight, the Buffalo Bills and Acebuckeye13 are up next.

Silly Burrito fucked around with this message at 20:40 on Apr 3, 2018

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Fine, I’ll take ownership of the Chiefs. With the 54th overall selection, the Kansas City Chiefs select the Earth-2 Daniel “Rudy” Ruettiger who wasn’t offsides, DE, Notre Dame.

https://youtu.be/ve_1DvNy5Vs

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Silly Burrito posted:

In that spirit, I'll go ahead and claim the Atlanta Falcons as well.

With pick 26, realizing that Matt Ryan will get them nowhere fast, the Falcons decide to draft for youth and keep it in the family. And while Jeff George may be a real person, Too Much Mustard's unnamed fictional son is not (That may be Jr, that may be not, who knows? TMM's Jeff George has many kids). So they proudly draft:

Jeff George's Unnamed Son, Future QB, Go Deep U

If Zimbomonkey doesn't select by tonight, the Buffalo Bills and Acebuckeye13 are up next.

http://fightingillini.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=6507

The real JG Jr. Looks just as cool.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

That mullet...gatdamn. I legitimately did not know that the real Jeff George had a kid old enough to play QB in college.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp
With the 56th pick in the NFL Draft, the Buffalo Bills select Guy Gardner, Linebacker, University of Michigan

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
The Bucs take Johnny Utah, QB out of Ohio State with their 1st round pick.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
With no current Titans owner, the Atlanta Falcons are next, and could use a TE, so they decide to reach a bit for their pick and select:

Tim Teballoon, TE, TMMU

Teballoon is known for bringing a much needed dynamic presence, although he tends to get gassed towards the end of a game. He can sail high above defenders to make the catch, but his arm and hand strength are questionable. Jacksonville may regret letting this fan favorite float away.

By letting the Saints get Alvin Kamara last year, the San Francisco 49ers and Vincent Van Goatse are up next, while Athanatos can make the next Bucs pick whenever.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
With the 59th pick, the San Francisco 49ers select Tecmo Bo, RB, University of Nintendo.

Who better to anchor the Niners' ground game than the greatest fictional runningback in history? It's absolutely shocking he fell this far, but I'm not gonna complain about it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PBvOxicz-0

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
No Steelers, no Jags? No problem. Minnesota Vikings and Dubious: Go!

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
The Vikings are looking to the future on this pick, and expect to have their new QB ready near the end of Kirk Cousin's contract by drafting Paul "Wrecking" Crewe, QB, Citrus State

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Only two picks left in this draft!

New England Patriots and sweet geek swag: Show Me What You Got

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

The Patriots are still cutting dead weight, which is why we are cutting known bad quarterback Tom Brady and drafting Bart Simpson, QB, Springfield Grade School.

https://youtu.be/_oil2INwurE

It is quite clear that coach Simpson clearly preferred Bart over Nelson Muntz, so it seems strange that the Colts chose him. I anticipate Bart being a strong addition to our roster, assuming he recovers from that injury of course.

• Locked thread