Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
I don't know how this works.

Give me the Detroit Lions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
How many rounds are we gonna do?

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
With the 20th pick of the 2018 NFL Fictional draft, the Detroit Lions select Hound, WR, Cybertron University

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZDn85i4YpA&t=174s
Pros: Can shrug off press coverage at the line of scrimmage, incredible breakaway speed.
Cons: Has trouble breaking through tackles when confronted head-on.

Cybertron University proving to be the collegiate powerhouse in this draft.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Hell, I was tempted to take Bumblebee at Left Guard as his ability to block Grimlock from that footage.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

zimbomonkey posted:

With the 24th pick (or so) in the Fictional Character draft, the Panthers fill every hole currently on the roster AND bring the blue lives matter crowd into the fold with This Fine Police Officer Who Never Did Anything Wrong And Is Just Trying to Locate A Missing Child, WR/CB/S, Skynet College of Applied Technology (apparently it's an online school?).

No owner for the Falcons or Titans so SillyBurrito and the Saints are on the clock!

A part of me wants zimbomonkey to keep this (allegedly illegal) pick just to see what happens when the Panthers have to travel to Green Bay in January.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Detroit could use some help in their special teams, so the Lions select Pigeon, ST, Bird State
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxWuSzwTE94\
Fastest 40 time in the draft.

• Locked thread