Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

What the hell, sign me up for the Eagles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Silly Burrito posted:

Done.

Also, if someone wants a second team, that's fine too.

Cool. Gimme the Cowboys so I can run them into the ground.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Silly Burrito posted:

Taken but feel free to ruin another franchise.

I like the Booster Gold pick, but will they draft Skeets with the fourth pick?

Since the Giants and Jets have no owners, I'll put in a placeholder when I get back home and a new owner can claim and draft when they're ready.

Edward Mass has the board again.

Let's go Giants then.

Edit: poo poo I'll do the 'skins too if nobody wants them. Already have the Giants pick ready unless someone comes in last minute.

Quiet Feet fucked around with this message at 20:16 on Mar 25, 2018

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

With the 2nd pick in the 2018 NFL Mock Draft, the New York Giants select, Hamton J. Pig, Center, Acme Looniversity

Pros: Multi-sport athlete who also took up boxing.

Cons: Weighs less than a golden retriever.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

The Washington Racistnames with the 12th overall pick in the draft select Swivelhips Smith, WR, Taxidermy Tech

Pros: Natural athlete with excellent hands. Physical runner with an excellent stiffarm.

Cons: Propensity for showboating. Haunted by rumors of special treatment and bribes. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5a1z26twsoY&t=98s

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Erainor posted:

The new General Manager is scouring all available talent. After losing out on Jesus Christ of Nazareth, the Packers select

Harry Potter, Cornerback, Hogwarts

This kid has no real talent and has been pounding luck potion to get where he is. When his eyes fall out and his nostrils close up in three years, the pack is gonna regret this one hard.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

sweet geek swag posted:

So the main priority for the Patriots, is to have enough cap space to pick up whatever castoff receivers, running backs and defensive backs that other teams cut. So we need to get leaner in some of the more disposable positions. Our kicker, Stephen Gostkowski, is a solid veteran with a proven record. But a veteran commands a veterans salary, which we cannot afford. Therefore we are drafting Charlie (Chuck) Brown, Backyard Pickup Game, K as our first round pick for the 2018 draft.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=055wFyO6gag

Some may question the wisdom of drafting a kicker in the first round who has never successfully completed a kick. They don't understand the Patriot Way.

The 'skins 2nd-rounder! My draft board is ruined! :argh:

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

The Philadelphia Eagles with the 32nd overall pick in the draft select Bones Jackson, RB, Midway Monsters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8WVuHpsUig

Pros: Clear standout in both football and hockey. Incredible speed and agility due to lack of cumbersome flesh and organs. No ligaments means no ligament tears.

Cons: Underweight for position. Commitment to football questionable. Uncertainty whether the dead can even legally play professional football.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

The New York Football Giants with the 34th overall pick in the draft select Peter Griffin, Center, Quahog Community College

Pros: Heavy

Cons: Poor physical shape, old for a rookie, history of knee injuries

Oh no, a run on centers! Why are the Giants picking two centers in the1st and 2nd rounds, it's almost like the NY Giants are big dumb idiots who suuuuuuck!

Aside, that must be one of the original KTMA episodes of MST3K. I've never seen it and it looks old as poo poo.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Um um..uh panic pick! The 'skins take Lucy Van Pelt, Holder, Backyard Pickup Game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=055wFyO6gag

Pros: Will work for peanuts

Cons: Is literally a little girl. No kicker has successfully kicked a ball she's held

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

incompetent posted:

Time to win the draft again.

The Dallas Cowboys select

Plank, Peach Creek Jr. High

:wal: "Supposedly the Cowboys were Plank's first choice. He said he'd love to work with Dak Prescott."
:stat: "Well that's not something you see everyday."
:wal: "What's that?"
:stat: "A draft board that's high on a team's player."
:stat::wal: "Do ho ho ho ho"

:wal: "Hey what position does he play anyway?"
:stat: "Does it matter? He's a depth signing."
:wal: "How so?"
:stat: "Word is they're drafting him to shore up the bench."
:stat::wal: "Do ho ho ho ho"

Quiet Feet fucked around with this message at 03:30 on Apr 2, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

I'd originally discarded this idea, but since someone else drafted Tecmo Bo, the Philadelphia Eagles have signed QB Eagles, QB, Tecmo Tech

Pros: THE ULTIMATE WEAPON

Cons: None

• Locked thread