Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp
I already grabbed the Lions in the actual draft thread so I won't sign up for them now, but I will take them if no one else does by the deadline.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp
gently caress it I'll take the Bills, we're gonna bring glory back to upstate New York.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp
With the 12th pick the Buffalo Bills of Buffalo select Bobby Boucher, LB, South Central Louisiana State University

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp
The Buffalo Bills need a Quarterback, and with the 22nd pick are selecting Griff Oberwald, Streissen College

Admittedly at 35 he's an older pick, but his stats in the Blood Bowl Leagues speak for themselves-with 65 passing TDs, 96 rushing TDs, and 69 confirmed kills/serious injuries inflicted, he's a seriously dangerous dual-threat QB, and has the experience and grit to succeed where few others have in Upstate New York.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp
With the 53rd overall selection, the Buffalo Bills select Dash Parr, Wide Receiver, Kropp Memorial Junior High School

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp

seiferguy posted:

Dash Parr played track and field, not football, buddy!

Unless there's a scene of him in the trailer of 2 of him playing football or something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWt0-dy3s4E&t=30s

:colbert:

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp
With the 56th pick in the NFL Draft, the Buffalo Bills select Guy Gardner, Linebacker, University of Michigan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp
The Buffalo Bills already have their quarterback, but when a player like 'Gunslinger' Joe Stallion goes undrafted, you can't let an opportunity like that go by.

• Locked thread