Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
incompetent
Jun 4, 2013

D A L L A S

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

incompetent
Jun 4, 2013

Silly Burrito posted:

Edward Mass already claimed them. Want another team?

yeah, i want the browns.

incompetent
Jun 4, 2013

Silly Burrito posted:

Looking forward to this pick.

looking forward to you replying to every post in this thread

incompetent
Jun 4, 2013

thread is dead

it was fun while it lasted

incompetent
Jun 4, 2013

Silly Burrito posted:

So if anyone else wants to sign up, feel free. Otherwise, Edward Mass, you'll be on the clock starting tomorrow at 7AM. Any teams that don't have an owner will get a generic placeholder.

We can just use this thread for both picks and discussion. Keep everything in one place.

half of the people that have signed up probably forgot about this thread

Silly Burrito posted:

Have fun everyone!

gently caress no

incompetent
Jun 4, 2013

Time for me to win the draft.

Bo Jackson has nothing on this guy.

He has played in every sport that is under the sun and he has dominated in every single one of them.

The Dallas Cowboys select

And I have no idea what school he comes from or what exact position he is playing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

incompetent
Jun 4, 2013

Time to win the draft again.

The Dallas Cowboys select

Plank, Peach Creek Jr. High

• Locked thread