Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Erainor
Dec 30, 2017

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Packers please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erainor
Dec 30, 2017

THUNDERDOME LOSER
How much time in between picks?

Erainor
Dec 30, 2017

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Silly Burrito posted:

8 hour deadline for each selection. Deadlines are active only between the hours of 7 am and 12 am CST. We started a little early today, so I'll allow a bit of time for those who weren't expecting it, but we're already on pick 9 with only two missing picks.

San Fran and Vincent Van Goatse are on the clock!

Cool I have two picks prepared for when it's my turn. This is cool!

Erainor
Dec 30, 2017

THUNDERDOME LOSER
The new General Manager is scouring all available talent. After losing out on Jesus Christ of Nazareth, the Packers select

Harry Potter, Cornerback, Hogwarts

Erainor
Dec 30, 2017

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Minions, Unknown School, All Positions
In the Second Round, the new General Manager wants to get as many bodies as possible. The best way to do that is by selecting the Minions. The Packers get a lot of value since there are always more hiding in the wings.

Pros: Lots of Bodies to throw at any Problem, Multiple Positions played
Cons: Prone to helping the opponents as much as own team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erainor
Dec 30, 2017

THUNDERDOME LOSER

The Packers grab Zug as an UDFA. At 7'2" and 325 pounds he plays wherever he drat well pleases.

• Locked thread