Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Hey! I approve of this!

I’ll take the dolphins.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
I’m happy you did it. I’m too lazy

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
What killed it last time was some retard refusing to understand its for made up characters not basketball players

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Ah dang didn’t realize we were missing the pick ahead.

Ill have mine tonight!

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
THE MIAMI DOLPHINS with the 11th overall pick

Select

QUARTERBACK

JESUS CHRIST

UNIVERSITY OF NAZARETH

Dolphins coaches are excited about his uncanny ability to bounce back from injury

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

zimbomonkey posted:

With the 24th pick (or so) in the Fictional Character draft, the Panthers fill every hole currently on the roster AND bring the blue lives matter crowd into the fold with This Fine Police Officer Who Never Did Anything Wrong And Is Just Trying to Locate A Missing Child, WR/CB/S, Skynet College of Applied Technology (apparently it's an online school?).

No owner for the Falcons or Titans so SillyBurrito and the Saints are on the clock!

Lol there was one goddamn rule

I love it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
The Miami dolphins select Donatello, WR, Sewer University

AND LIKE THEY DID IN 2008 MIAMI DRAFTS THE ENTIRE NINJA TURTLE FAMILY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rUmKRTU8lI

• Locked thread