Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Gimme the Seahawks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I already got my big board up. Hoping the talent I need is still there at 18!

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I think if we can't fill this out, we go with who's signed up and skip teams that don't have anyone.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
gently caress I was totally gonna draft Nelson.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
There's no one for Arizona, Baltimore or LA, right? I'm assuming I'm next but wanted to confirm before making my pick.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
The Seahawks need an offensive line, and a touchdown scoring threat now that Jimmy Graham skipped town. Why not get both?

The Seattle Seahawks draft RG/RB William Fontaine de La Tour Dauterive, aka The BILLDOZER out of Arlen High School.

Pros: high motor drive, lives for football. Touchdown scoring threat, is tied for the all time record for Arlen High's TD record. Versatile as an offensive linemen.

Cons: low self-esteem, guys in the locker room dunk on him. Partly suicidal. Questionable choices in his girlfriends raises character issues.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Edward Mass posted:

With the 33rd overall selection, the Cleveland Browns select Gypsy, C, Satellite of Love University

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0S66KAW4zmQ&t=6056s

:laffo: I love this dumb pick

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Dash Parr played track and field, not football, buddy!

Unless there's a scene of him in the trailer of 2 of him playing football or something.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Unless we do a UDFA round, I'm not going to probably draft again. I wouldn't mind snagging another team because I keep remembering random fictional players.

drat, I completely forgot about this scene.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Alright, if that's the case I'll keep it in the NFCW family and co-own the Arizona Cardinals.

With the 15th pick, Arizona selects God, QB, Universe University

Pros: omniscient, all knowing, poweful.

Cons: tends to be an locker room cancer and has suggested to teammates that they should try stabbing their kids, noting that "don't worry, it'll work out in the end."

God has stated that he looks forward to playing the Packers so that he can prove to Aaron Rodgers that he does indeed care about the outcome of football games.

---

With the 47th pick, The Arizona Cardinals select Rod Tidwell, WR, the Arizona Cardinals.

How does a team draft from itself? No idea. Either way, due to being drafted, Tidwell's eligibility is reset and he is considered a rookie again. He will be paid as such and we will not be "showing him the money."

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
The Seattle Seahawks sign Anton Lubchenko, K, Springfield University.

Considered one of the greatest kickers in college football history, he was considered a likely kicker to go in the first, similar to Seabass. However, a serious leg injury derailed this dream:

The hope is to see that he recovers from his injury. After all, how much worse from Blair Walsh can he be?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
The Arizonal Cardinals sign RB, Clarence BEEFTANK, Breaking Madden University

The man, the legend. He will beat Emmett Smith's record.

• Locked thread