Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
The Colts select Nelson Muntz, QB out of Springfield Grade School:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
I feel like Griff Oberwald would get banned pretty quick by Goodell as the poster child for "safer NFL"

Hell of an XFL pick though.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
I dont remember the football scene in T2!

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
With pick 36, the Indy Colts pick: Dan Conner, Offensive Linesman out of Lanford, Illinois.

All-District Offensive Linesman 3 years in a row
#1 Team in the state of Illinois in 68.

Athanatos fucked around with this message at 21:01 on Mar 30, 2018

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
With the 37th overall selection, the Indianapolis Colts select: Monica Geller, WR/Special Teams/QB out of New York City

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
The Indy Colts fix their pick, and select

Benjamin Franklin "Hawkeye" Pierce, Saftey out of Androscoggin College

He once beat Dartmouth by intercepting a pass. They didn't have a chance, little Androscoggin College against the Big Green, but there was this blizzard and we held then nothing-nothing till the last twenty seconds.Then this great passer of theirs let one go...

Athanatos fucked around with this message at 00:31 on Apr 2, 2018

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Silly Burrito posted:

In that spirit, I'll go ahead and claim the Atlanta Falcons as well.

With pick 26, realizing that Matt Ryan will get them nowhere fast, the Falcons decide to draft for youth and keep it in the family. And while Jeff George may be a real person, Too Much Mustard's unnamed fictional son is not (That may be Jr, that may be not, who knows? TMM's Jeff George has many kids). So they proudly draft:

Jeff George's Unnamed Son, Future QB, Go Deep U

If Zimbomonkey doesn't select by tonight, the Buffalo Bills and Acebuckeye13 are up next.

http://fightingillini.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=6507

The real JG Jr. Looks just as cool.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
The Bucs take Johnny Utah, QB out of Ohio State with their 1st round pick.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
The Bucs with whatever pick they have select Don Dawson, WR out of Lee High School

He has signed his Pledge sheet to not do drugs and alcohol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Silly Burrito posted:

I have no idea who this is. Dawson's Creek?

Dazed and Confused

• Locked thread