Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Blarghalt posted:

James Cameron's Avatar ... Do you remember even one line from the entire film?

"You are not in Kansas anymore. You're on Pandora, ladies and gentlemen. Respect that fact, every second of every day. If there is a Hell... you might want to go there for some R&R, after a tour on Pandora. Out there, beyond that fence, every living thing that crawls, flies, or squats in the mud wants to kill you and eat your eyes for jujubes."

- Stephen Lang, thinking he's in a much better movie than he real was.

Checkmate, OP. Also where da vids at?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

VolticSurge posted:

God, he made the movie for me. If it weren't for him I probably would've left the theater.

Stephen Lang was the sole reason I stuck Terra Nova out right to its finale. He was playing pretty much the same character from Avatar only not a comically insane parody caricature this time.

• Locked thread