Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Welp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

lmao he crumpled and died

Meadowhill
Jan 5, 2015
gently caress

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
fabrííííííícioooooooooo....!!!!!!!!

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

The heavyweight division is.... on notice..

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Great finish.

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Stipe would just run through Volkov imo

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.
maybe fighters should not be so afraid to follow werdum into his guard

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
drat that was sick, ilu drago

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

I want to see Volkov fight Ngannou

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

doubled my money, good card

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Werdum getting slept is always a good time

Goddamn this card owned top to bottom

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
i'd like to see volkov vs jds

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Goddammit I assumed this show would be starting about now, not already finished :doh:

Bushmeister
Nov 27, 2007
Son Of Northern Frostbitten Wintermoon

that was the first card I managed to catch live in a long while and I am thankful that it did not suck overall. some of those finishes were amazing, gnarly or both

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Bushmeister posted:

that was the first card I managed to catch live in a long while and I am thankful that it did not suck overall.

same. i stopped buying tickets for the uk shows years ago because they got pretty dire but i would've been happy watching this one. it was cool

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
any recommendations for someone who missed all of this?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Marching Powder posted:

I've only had a chance to see the last two matches but I really enjoyed Jimi Manuwa vs Jan Blachowicz

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries
Kinda glad Nad didn't fight tonight, every other guy from the South West got hosed up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Marching Powder posted:

Craig vs. Ankalaev is a great three act drama, Henry/Dawodu and Robets/Enkamp makes for a good double header, and then the last 3 fights on the main card were all pretty sweet, especially Ware vs. Duquesnoy which had a lot of intricate striking and good adjustments by both guys.

• Locked thread