Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

I suspect the Welsh dude knocks Byrd da gently caress out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

i take back all claims i made about the welsh man

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

everybody's getting choked tonight

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

I am negatively excited for 3 of the 4 main card fights so thank god the prelims ruled

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

that fight was cool despite the bad decision. Ware did a real good job of using his uppercut through the 2nd/3rd rounds, he figured out where he could nail Duquesnoy with it on his entries and made sure to switch it up from head to body when Tom was getting wise to it. then he started mixing in the feints and oh my it was tasty. sucks about the judging part

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Ratios and Tendency posted:

Did I miss anything cool?

everything except for johnson vs. ray

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Marching Powder posted:

any recommendations for someone who missed all of this?

Craig vs. Ankalaev is a great three act drama, Henry/Dawodu and Robets/Enkamp makes for a good double header, and then the last 3 fights on the main card were all pretty sweet, especially Ware vs. Duquesnoy which had a lot of intricate striking and good adjustments by both guys.

• Locked thread