Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
threeagainstfour
Jun 27, 2005

145ers please stop going to SBG just because Conor McGregor came out of there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

threeagainstfour
Jun 27, 2005

Triticum Guzzler posted:

lol at the professional having to apologise for till calling himself a "loving man" and a "fat oval office"

It's a British broadcasting tradition

threeagainstfour
Jun 27, 2005

Very educational night for SBG.

threeagainstfour
Jun 27, 2005

Loser is no longer allowed to carry the Jamaican flag out to fights.

threeagainstfour
Jun 27, 2005

spb posted:

walking out to the witcher soundtrack ftw

Jan pooped for PEDs after this fight (Ekimmara decoction).

threeagainstfour
Jun 27, 2005

Jan maxed out his adrenaline points early in the fight and he’s loving up Manuwa.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

threeagainstfour
Jun 27, 2005

Soothing Vapors posted:

for a free 1pm card with 0 fighters on it I give a gently caress about except maybe Drago, this has been a lot of fun

I always see tons of people in MMA social media bad mouthing these afternoon European cards full of random dudes, but they are usually fun as hell and crucially they are paced really fast and I don’t have to sit through seven thousand ads for motorcycles and motel 6.

• Locked thread