Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
low effort GDT

quote:

The event takes place at The O2 in London. The entire card streams on UFC Fight Pass.

In the main event, former heavyweight champion Robbie Lawler Fabricio Werdum (23-7-1 MMA, 11-4 UFC) meets ex-Bellator champ Alexander Volkov (29-6 MMA, 3-0 UFC). In the co-feature, Jan Blachowicz (21-7 MMA, 4-4 UFC) takes on Jimi Manuwa (17-3 MMA, 6-3 UFC) in a light heavyweight rematch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
Nazrat Haqparast/Nad Narimani is 1.) a fight between two allegedly real fighters that was supposed to happen, and 2.) cancelled due to pinkeye

Marshman/Scott also off, for all you big Jack Marshman fans out there

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Dan Didio posted:

lmao this card somehow lost another fight right now. hahaha.

ya rip

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

bruce lookin good wearing my grandma's sofa cover

Gay Horney posted:

I am watching this because I have brain demons

extremely same

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

what a war

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

a chicken in every cookpot, a terrifying dagestani monster in every weight class

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

hahahaha holy poo poo way to save your career bearjew

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

goddamn two awesome subs in a row

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

where have they been hiding this little twink and when do I get to see him wrestle sage northcutt

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Triticum Guzzler posted:

don't count on a swedish karate guy being able to wrestle

rip :(

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Triticum Guzzler posted:

a ufc event in liverpool is gonna be like fuckin star wars to americans

lmao

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Le Saboteur posted:

Phillips is an SBG fighter so I feel he is cursed to lose in a glorious fashion.

well done

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

extremely cool watching hot young prospect tom duquesnoy get repeatedly owned by terion ware

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

lol what

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

for a free 1pm card with 0 fighters on it I give a gently caress about except maybe Drago, this has been a lot of fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

drat that was sick, ilu drago

• Locked thread