Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kater
Nov 16, 2010

Man the second to last Sword Art Alternative episode is drat fire.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

kater posted:

Man the second to last Sword Art Alternative episode is drat fire.

If you mean this week, that was the last one.

It is, indeed, fire.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

They both good! Last week had a car chase though. And grenades. And random ecological events. With anime music blaring in the background. It was very good.

I unno I had kind of given up on this show and it pulled that out at the last moment.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Wait, didn't the crazy murder lady got shot in the eye and she basically passed out in ecstasy at the possibility of dying or some weird poo poo like that about 2 or 3 episodes ago?

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Wark Say posted:

Wait, didn't the crazy murder lady got shot in the eye and she basically passed out in ecstasy at the possibility of dying or some weird poo poo like that about 2 or 3 episodes ago?

Video games can bring people together in some unexpected ways.

cave emperor
Sep 1, 2016

Gun Gale definitely stuck the landing. One of my favorites of the season, after Hinamatsuri and HisoMaso.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
I dropped it after episode 7 because neither the multi-episode battle royale matches nor the silly real life drama stuff were things I was interested in, but a couple of people convinced me to go back and finish it and a) the multi-episode BR stuff isn't as bad when you can watch all of it in one go, and b) the ending was pretty good and had some good comedy beats.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Darth Walrus posted:

Video games can bring people together in some unexpected ways.
I've learned from Kakegurui that when it comes to gaming, girls only want one thing.

Eela6
May 25, 2007
Shredded Hen
And it's loving disgusting

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Eela6 posted:

And it's loving disgusting

Kirari would call it interesting, and that's the story I'm sticking with. :colbert:

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Darth Walrus posted:

Someone on the GeGeGe no Kitaro staff is incredibly angry about capitalism, and it owns.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

Wark Say posted:

I've learned from Kakegurui that when it comes to gaming, girls only want one thing.

Pursuit of true randomness in gambling and the student council president is admirable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Toalpaz posted:

Pursuit of true randomness in gambling and the student council president is admirable.
drat straight! :cheers:

• Locked thread