Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Finally some more Full Metal Panic!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

psyer posted:

There seems to be a fair amount that are interesting.

Full Metal Panic! Invisible Victory - While rewatching S1 again, some of the stuff does not really age that well or I just do not like it as how I remembered. However, I will still watch this to see how it ends up.

I recently did the same and feel the same. Now fumoffu is still pretty hilarious and I think TSR holds up far better than Season 1. Like Kurz is just loving cringeworthy in that first episode.

I feel the same about the completely unnecessary rear end grabbing in episode 1 of Darling in the Franxx. Like I just can't laugh it off anymore, it's like I grew up and anime stayed the same in alot of places.

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Tessa I don't think signed up as much as was born into Mithril. Alot of Season 1 had drastic changes from the novels. This is a problem they averted with TSR I believe but it ends up making part of Season 1 nonsensical.

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
I guess what I am saying is you reach a point in your life when you'd rather not have panty shots in your mecha alternate reality conspiracy show. Still alot of good stuff in S1 though.

• Locked thread