Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

SatoshiMiwa posted:

Looking forward to new Aikatsu and Pripara and hope they may be streamed hahahah no :sigh:

We'll probably add Aikatsu to idolwatch at least if cant will have his way...

Pri-chan on the other hand will be dependent on how reliable subbers are considering Pripara's spotty record sub-wise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Endorph posted:

the final level will be dead kratos and then that kid will get handed the chain swords and kratos will go 'son, you are The God of War for PS2 now' and then youll play as the kid in teh final level

Sounds legit

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
It'll be bad

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
The dude still being into her knowing that she's 8 is still pretty weird though. Thankfully that's not where the story goes, but that relationship is one of the parts about Ran that I didn't really care for.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Sakurazuka posted:

I was wondering why it seemed to have pretty high production values then Cygames turned up in the credits

Someone in their company really wants their anime to have high-production values is still my assumption, and they make enough money with their mobage to basically push that through

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Motto posted:

Yeah it's early 00s but I meant having dark/edgy bits. It starts with abusive mom and the most recent one has "child brutalizes other gradeschoolers" as a scene.

Tbf symphogear sorta had the same abusive mom angle with Chris and Fine, though not as extreme I guess.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

dudermcbrohan posted:

i can’t remember who was asking why players in ggo don’t just use speed hacks all the time and it’s cause they use a strength/agility system so if you want to use anything over a smg/sword/pistol your speed is weakened. also did anyone feel like megalo box looked ugly video quality-wise? like the style is good but it feels like a really bad dvd rip

an actual dog posted:

According to the Sakuga Blog post on the first ep, the production team is deliberately downscaling the show to something like DVD quality and then upscaling it back to HD, which is why it looks like the early-2000s. That's loving amazing.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Schneider Heim posted:

(posted first in the Anime chat thread, but I might delete that)

Anyone interested in an Aikatsu Friends/General Aikatsu thread?

I try https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3836202&pagenumber=6#post482959294

but I should probably get Matoi to rename the thread at some point. Though a separate Aikatsu one is fine too.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
Someone else could probably do a better write-up on Aikatsu than me though.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
Gurazeni is good.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Allarion posted:

New idolw@tch schedule starting half an hour earlier now with more Aikatsu starting at 12:30 pm pdt/3:30 pm edt/7:30 pm utc on Saturdays, with a pre-show still happening before that. Pri-chan and Aikatsu are starting fresh so now's your chance to join in.

The schedule is
(preshow)Uma Musume
Kiratto Pri-Chan
Aikatsu Friends!
AKB0048
Pretty Rhythm Rainbow Live

Join us in making millions of friends in https://cytu.be/r/kotori!

Technically starting in about 20 min!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

I want to believe

• Locked thread