Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
There are legitimately only 4.5 shows I'm interested this season and I hope it stays that way because I'm still like 20 episodes behind on the winter season.

I'm definitely watching MEGALOBOX, then hoping Build Divers doesn't suck, and checking out Hinamatsuri and probably Golden Kamuy.

Also I'll watch an episode or two or Wotakoi but I've already read the scans so I won't watch it weekly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Big fan of the family-friendly warcrimes missions, there.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

GorfZaplen posted:

Megalobox is really really good looking, has really great sound design and an awesome soundtrack. I hope they can keep it up for a whole series.

:yeah:

The first episode was loving good and the ED owns:

https://files.catbox.moe/u7B9e5.webm

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

chumbler posted:

What was the name of that one? I keep meaning to read it but forgot.

Sharkopath posted:

It's been so long it is lost to time. Flaps might know.

https://mangadex.org/manga/17660/after-school-dice-club

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
I'm glad the most romantic way possible to ask someone out finally got animated.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Guy Goodbody posted:

Don't watch Isekai Izakaya

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
HisoMaso was extremely good, even though the first seven minutes feel like they crammed an entire episode's worth of plot into a third of an episode by just dropping anything that would normally connect the key scenes together. Fortunately, the rest of the episode was paced perfectly fine.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
Megalobox and HisoMaso are the standout shows so far this season.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
HisoMaso continues to be great, as of episode 2.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

:toot:

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

StrixNebulosa posted:

Wait what's wrong with Kindred Spirits?

Nothing is wrong with Kindred Spirits, but one of the couples is an age gap romance between a student and a teacher.

e; vv

Spiritus Nox posted:

The teacher is fresh out of college

She's not, actually, which is the only time I can think of where KS doesn't ace the landing. If they'd made her a student teacher they could have minimised the gap, but instead she's been teaching for a few years.

Lemon-Lime fucked around with this message at 10:19 on Apr 30, 2018

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
Watch HisoMaso, you fools.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

StandardVC10 posted:

I don't think I liked this episode of Amanchu very much, and I can see why some people might give up on it. But it does have the smuggest cat ever.

Look at this motherfucker.

There's no way that's a cat.

This is a cat:

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

This sucks, especially since the cuts are apparently just arbitrarily cutting multiple seconds of animation purely to cram the thing into standard anime episode lengths. :(

Lemon-Lime fucked around with this message at 23:00 on Jun 6, 2018

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
It just looks like a regular DSLR.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
This week's HisoMaso was :stare:

Please watch HisoMaso everyone, it's a very good show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
I dropped it after episode 7 because neither the multi-episode battle royale matches nor the silly real life drama stuff were things I was interested in, but a couple of people convinced me to go back and finish it and a) the multi-episode BR stuff isn't as bad when you can watch all of it in one go, and b) the ending was pretty good and had some good comedy beats.

• Locked thread