Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Tingle tingle kooloo limpah.
These are my magic words.

Don't steal them.
Excited as heck for Hinamatsuri (and Golden Kamuy)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Don't steal them.

Man I am super gonna need to see character designs and prepro stuff, Vinland Saga has insanely detailed art later on and I wonder how they're gonna capture that

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Don't steal them.
Fist of the Blue Sky fuckin sucks anyway, even if it was gorgeous it woulda been bad
The only good Fist of the North Star series is Fist of the North Star

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Don't steal them.
Touhou hasn't actually lost any popularity, it's mostly just that its audience has slowly shifted downward in age
Kids are super into the series this days, especially girls. It rules because it's basically the audience it should have, it's great.

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Don't steal them.

chumbler posted:

Isn't the plot of every touhou that they're a bunch of stupid assholes? Not that there's anything wrong with that, but perhaps not the best role models for the children.

Not a single Touhou character is a good role model. That's one of its best features and it wears this fact on its sleeve

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Don't steal them.

Nephthys posted:

I think Hinamatsuri came out early? Either way Nitta is both the best and worst dad.

The first episode came out late, this is when it's actually supposed to be out.

• Locked thread