Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
smenj
Oct 10, 2012
For those interested - looks like Crunchyroll has just added a Mob Psycho OVA to their library. It's an hour long!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smenj
Oct 10, 2012

Expect My Mom posted:

it's telling the story of the first season told from reigen's perspective i think? i have yet to watch it.

and hey, reigen is the best so that sounds good even if it's a clip show

Yeah, I've watched about 40 minutes so far - it's mostly a S1 recap with narration and jokes from Reigen. Been ages since I watched S1, so I don't really mind, and more Reigen is never a bad thing. May be a little pointless if you've watched the show recently though.

smenj
Oct 10, 2012

Agronox posted:

I felt the same way, but from what I can tell it gains a lot if you've read the manga.

Haven't read the manga myself, but I really enjoyed the first season. I thought it started off rather slow, but it was fantastic once it gained some steam.

smenj
Oct 10, 2012

Futaba Anzu posted:

was the game not well received?

It was pretty divisive from what I've seen. I enjoyed it myself even if I didn't think it was quite as good as the first, but I can definitely see where the criticism comes from. Some of the subplots just weren't well-executed - though my main issue with those was in the way they were told rather than in the actual story itself - and the ending was rather disappointing, so there's room for the anime to improve things. All that said, I feel that quite a bit of the criticism gets overblown, so I wouldn't worry too much if you're enjoying it thus far.

• Locked thread