Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
I was reading over the Karen McDougal interview last night, and I'm not gonna judge a woman for wanting to gently caress and a rich and powerful dude for fun or profit or whatever, but this woman got some really broken brains if she thought that serial adulterer Donald Trump would love anyone, let alone his side piece.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/23/politics/karen-mcdougal-anderson-cooper-interview-highlights/index.html

quote:

'There was a real relationship there'
McDougal first met Trump in the summer of 2006, during the filming of "Celebrity Apprentice" at the Playboy Mansion in Los Angeles.
The former Playboy model said she was attracted to Trump and thought he was "an interesting person" and "brilliant."
After that first meeting, they began seeing each other "minimum five times a month, up to bigger numbers per month" and were intimate many dozens of times, according to McDougal.
"There was a real relationship there," McDougal said. "There were feelings between the two of us."
McDougal said that she was in love with Trump at the time and claimed Trump's feelings were reciprocal.
"Did Donald Trump ever say to you that he loved you?" Cooper asked.
"All the time. He always told me he loved me," McDougal replied.
Didn't keep evidence of relationship
Cooper asked McDougal if she kept any text messages, photographs or videos as proof of her and Trump's alleged affair.
"Let me just say this, if you're in a loving relationship, do you try and collect evidence?" she said.
She said the only thing she kept was a daily journal, which she shared with CNN, claiming it documented the time she saw Trump.
McDougal entered agreement, but now thinks it was more to protect Trump
McDougal said she entered the deal with American Media Inc. thinking that it was a "win-win" situation for her.
She wouldn't have her story about her alleged affair with Trump go public and she could launch a new career writing health and fitness columns.
"I'm an older model now. They wanted to make something a new start. You know, they promised me all these wonderful, beautiful things," she said, adding, "I get to work, and my story doesn't have to come out."
But after signing the agreement in August 2016, McDougal accused the company of "not fulfilling what they promised me" and only paying her about half of the $150,000 they owe her.

Stormy on the other hand owns cause she knew exactly what she was getting into. Didn't give a gently caress then and obviously doesn't now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Uncle Wemus posted:

Just lol that trump pays for sex no wonder he's big with incels

He didn't even pay for sex, prostitutes demand money up front.

This was like a tip for a service well provided.

• Locked thread