Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Runaktla
Feb 21, 2007

by Hand Knit

Nude posted:

What the hell.

This thread is like two pages.

Bunch of cool angel pics.

But not one pic, hell even a doodle, from the op.

Laziest op ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
It's not a demon, idiot.

It's probably a Horned God. He's only hostile because you assume he's a demon, and that makes you a Christian and his enemy.

Strip naked and go frolic in the woods to show him you're Cool and Down With It.

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender
OP is a huge attention whore for not posting the pic.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I'd post the snow grill demon but They got to the picture before I could. Somebody do the needful...

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
Barely was able to sleep thinking about these pictures. Do you guys think I should see a priest about getting my back yard blessed?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Just chug some holy water and piss everywhere. It's like marking territory, the demons smell holy piss and be like "nope"

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
post the picture of the demon op or i'm probating you

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Schweinhund posted:

Barely was able to sleep thinking about these pictures. Do you guys think I should see a priest about getting my back yard blessed?

Fair-weather faith won't protect you. Unless you were already the hardcore church-going type, it won't solve a thing.

Fight it with what you really believe in. Buy the demon an account and let us handle it.

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
poo poo

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
I understand if some of you are skeptical about this. I was skeptical my whole life... until last night... heh.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

I think it could be a good demon. Put out a saucer of milk.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

my mother told me that all pokemon are really demons so i'm thinking if it really is a demon a pokeball might work? just a thoguht OP

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Demon of my balls

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Demons! Can't please em!

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

OP, post the pic.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

Schweinhund posted:

Barely was able to sleep thinking about these pictures.

I'm just thankful I've been saved the grief of seeing this picture and can sleep just fine

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

Jose posted:

post the picture of the demon op or i'm probating you

Dear op

Get bent

- thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
How long you get probated for will be determined using a random.number generator where 1-99 are a month and 100 is a month

• Locked thread