Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!

Bad Seafood posted:

The Shadow Hearts director, sorry; should've clarified.

Here's a link to the article where he talks about it. Dude also mentions Shadow Hearts 3 was just a spin-off, and the real Shadow Hearts 3 (staring Yuri's dad) never got made.

Here's another link to the interview where he talks about it. The site itself is in Italian but they provide an English translation below each question and answer. Spoilers for Shadow Hearts, obviously.

EDIT: There are also a few spoilers about Koudelka so only read if you're already familiar with the game.

I would be so down for a Shadow Hearts 3 continuing from Karin's ending. Give me more bizarre time-loop historical horror jrpg.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!

EagerSleeper posted:

In addition to what Epicmissingno said, the Trails in the Sky games do have a positive Catholic church knockoff who are surprisingly good guys. I kept waiting for the hammer to drop that they were evil, but nope, never happened. God is good in that universe.

I mean, they do have a secret order of priest-assassins.

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!

Nohman posted:

Real hosed up the gang would just murder their Charlie equivalent like that as soon as he shows up. I hope there is a Frank and he fairs better. :v:

I have been sitting on this quote for so long, waiting for this exact update.

• Locked thread