Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Torgo2727
Oct 24, 2004
Taking Care of the Place While the Master Is Away
Yeah, I picked it up on Steam and i'm wondering if I should return it or not. I don't like Japanese animes, but I have played JRPGs in the past. I'm getting the sense its going full anime with these "Hinkleberries" or whatever the fucks they are called.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Torgo2727
Oct 24, 2004
Basically, my main concern is this: "Will I be cringing when I play this video game?" I don't like cringing when I play video games.

\/ Will do.

Torgo2727 fucked around with this message at 00:48 on Mar 24, 2018

Torgo2727
Oct 24, 2004

Mailer posted:

This is the first obstacle keeping me from buying it. My 970 has been a loyal friend but the days when it assured me 1080 60fps with everything on high are long gone.

I have a 970 and the game ran at 60fps with everything on high for me. Optimization is not one of the things I would worry about in this game, surprisingly.

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

This is the kind of anime when people ask "is this anime?" I would say "no, don't worry"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdnn669uWRI&t=95s

This is the negative-connotation anime people are worried about when they ask "is something anime" to which I would respond "yes, this is anime"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgJHdRDvPCw&t=99s

• Locked thread