Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
gently caress yuppies

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

'gangster rap' is in a sad state of affairs right now

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
When you think about it, aren't we all that girl?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Fartbox posted:

'gangster rap' is in a sad state of affairs right now

This too

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

When you think about it, aren't we all that girl?

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9UEm3Wanxg

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
lol

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

I'm that guy who listens to gangsta rap on his way to his computer job at Initech

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

Inkfish
Mar 1, 2015

I'm gonna need a store link for these

Alobar
Jun 21, 2011

Are you proud of me?

Are you proud of what I do?

I'll try to be a better man than the one that you knew.
I'm kind of sick and loving tired of working catering events for rich techie shits around the sf bay where they're listening to loving 90's gangster rap at a loving office party. They don't see the irony, like the hippies who literally hang out at the corner of haight and ashbury.

Wu Tang

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

[A MESSAGE FROM THE CLERGY]

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.
....ugh. :ughh:

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

poo poo like this is one of the reasons I never go on Facebook anymore, somewhere writing a simple status update became not enough and now people feel the need to write their stupid misspelled witticisms on these huge colorful placards.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Alobar posted:

I'm kind of sick and loving tired of working catering events for rich techie shits around the sf bay where they're listening to loving 90's gangster rap at a loving office party. They don't see the irony, like the hippies who literally hang out at the corner of haight and ashbury.

Wu Tang
hippies and hipsters are fake humans

Disco Godfather
May 31, 2011

rubberrazors
Nov 1, 2011

I listen to rap so everyone knows I'm cool with any race. They didn't do 9/11 so it's cool.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
If you were really a gangster you’d just say ‘rap’ and we’d understand

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I listen to MC Chris on the way to leering at women at Target

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺

rubberrazors posted:

I listen to rap so everyone knows I'm cool with any race. They didn't do 9/11 so it's cool.

Don’t ever look up what religion any of your favourite 80s rappers are now

rubberrazors
Nov 1, 2011

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

Don’t ever look up what religion any of your favourite 80s rappers are now

Scientology.

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

[A MESSAGE FROM THE CLERGY]

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.

free hubcaps posted:

poo poo like this is one of the reasons I never go on Facebook anymore, somewhere writing a simple status update became not enough and now people feel the need to write their stupid misspelled witticisms on these huge colorful placards.

This. I came to say this but I was too annoyed and gave up.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

facebook has jumped the shark a long time ago.

i like to post photos of friends and sports events but the album of photos just gets gobbled up in the news feed immediately

im not going to delete my facebook since its still useful for messenger and events and stuff

but at the same time im still going to post my photos there because it has the most exposure

gently caress it life is pain

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

im basic, bithc

Sand Dan
May 15, 2017

welcum 2 our
sick cyberpunk h e l l

numberoneposter posted:

facebook has jumped the shark a long time ago.

i like to post photos of friends and sports events but the album of photos just gets gobbled up in the news feed immediately

im not going to delete my facebook since its still useful for messenger and events and stuff

but at the same time im still going to post my photos there because it has the most exposure

gently caress it life is pain

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
Facebook is for normies, a lower class of people than us dead gay folks.

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
I mean people can like the music for the beats/lyrics without being apart of the culture that made it.

and maybe, some of the women that are listening to this are from that culture, and escaped a lower class childhood. they practice yoga for calisthenics and farmers markets are rad.

but i dont know why you would declare yourself as a person who listens to x, and does y, when that relationship doesnt really matter.

unless they are trying to claim they are edgy and or 'legit' because they listen to rap. then they are dumb and should be lightly bullied into changing their behavior.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

Edgar Allan Pwned posted:

I mean people can like the music for the beats/lyrics without being apart of the culture that made it.

and maybe, some of the women that are listening to this are from that culture, and escaped a lower class childhood. they practice yoga for calisthenics and farmers markets are rad.

but i dont know why you would declare yourself as a person who listens to x, and does y, when that relationship doesnt really matter.

unless they are trying to claim they are edgy and or 'legit' because they listen to rap. then they are dumb and should be lightly bullied into changing their behavior.

I feel like a middle-aged upper-class white woman listening to rap on the way to yoga isn't listening for the music itself. Like it's some self-image thing about pretending to be less white than she is.

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

I thought this was going to be a skylark thread tbh

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I always get my pineapple juice siped for better snow traction.

Winnie the Shit
Dec 25, 2005

the cat came back
if listening to gangsta rap makes u a hard white b*tch then it would be more appropriate to participate in lifting heavy rear end weights or combat sports so try again sweatie :^)

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.

Fire walk with me.

In The Bushes
Mar 4, 2012
See if they were smart like me, they would carry around a second hand copy of Signifying Rappers. That way they get lit cred and “I listen to gangsta rap” cred all at the same time.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
I listen to rap and country

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
I'm sure eventually I'll see something that will kill me dead via aneurysm but this wasn't it keep trying OP

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Isaac posted:

I listen to rap and country

whoa

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Ironic because I listen to country music on my way to buy weed, OP.

communist kangaroo
Oct 2, 2006

those are my principles, and if you don't like them...well, i have koalas.
i'm that guy that listens to show tunes on the way to vote one on threads (this thread)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

Zorodius posted:

I feel like a middle-aged upper-class white woman listening to rap on the way to yoga isn't listening for the music itself. Like it's some self-image thing about pretending to be less white than she is.

Otoh it's good music

• Locked thread