Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
420 SWAGLORD
Apr 20, 2014

saban bajramovic
Facebook spam? In MY dead gay forums???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
At least going to the gym as a replacement for having a personality is vaguely healthy

cardiacarrest123
Apr 10, 2016
im the guy dead in the snow 20 ft. from my car with a BAC of 100% while listening to nickelback through the blown out windshield of my crashed truck

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!
they all ust listen to tech n9ne or eminem

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

cardiacarrest123 posted:

im the guy dead in the snow 20 ft. from my car with a BAC of 100% while listening to nickelback through the blown out windshield of my crashed truck

This has always been a fear of mine - getting trapped in a wrecked car for hours, unable to change the radio

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

holy poo poo

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong
im that guy that farts on a crowded bus

girl pants
Sep 21, 2006
I feel a great disturbance in my pants
It's not a good idea to listen to gangsta rap on the way to yoga because you need to be in a calm, centered headspace :) instead you should listen to soothing music or ideally, nothing so you can become more in touch with your body without distractions :)

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

well i listen to enya on the way to sell crack. so whatever fine

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
drat it feels good to be a gangsta kind of achieves all that imo

girl pants
Sep 21, 2006
I feel a great disturbance in my pants
If you intend you sell crack mindfully that is an excellent way to relax!

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
organic artisinal bespoke crack rock

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

girl pants posted:

It's not a good idea to listen to gangsta rap on the way to yoga because you need to be in a calm, centered headspace :) instead you should listen to soothing music or ideally, nothing so you can become more in touch with your body without distractions :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZz_QE_t2Uw

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.
I'm that guy that blares industrial while speeding in school zones and isn't going anywhere, really.

Crazyweasel
Oct 29, 2006
lazy

just lol if u dont get zooted and space out to Stars of the Lid / Steven Roach / Eno / William Basinski on the way to whole foods and then a quick stop by athletica

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски
I turn on psytrance really loud at 4 in the morning.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

myDad posted:

I'm That Guy Sucking He Own Dick In The Yoga Class

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

lol

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Same but bounce music and sitting in my underwear playing video games.

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
im the music

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

lol yes

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
I'm the guy who just realized he's listening to gently caress the Police during a traffic stop, and by this point it seems more awkward to turn it down

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Aesop Poprock posted:

I listen to MC Chris on the way to leering at women at Target

This fucktard was once a support act at a gig I saw. He played his songs on iTunes and sang along the best he could but had to keep having a little break to catch his breath even though the verses werent finished yet and stuff.

He also paused the show and had a tantrum in front of a crowd of people because some guy in the front row was on his phone texting instead of watching and he said he wouldnt continue until the guy put his phone away. The guy thought this was hilarious however and refused so there was no joke about ten minutes of awkward stand off with MC Chris calling the guy rude and the guy just mocking him.

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
im that guy that listens to rap rock while trimming my pubes

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mre
College Slice
I'm That Guy That Listens To Party Rock Is In The House Tonight Everybody Just Have A Good Time

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Im the guy who listens to Mahler while riding my bike to my retail job

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
im that guy that listens to youtube fart vids while eating wendy's

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
im that guy that listens to nickelback while butt chugging bud light

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Chrs Gry posted:

This fucktard was once a support act at a gig I saw. He played his songs on iTunes and sang along the best he could but had to keep having a little break to catch his breath even though the verses weren’t finished yet and stuff.

He also paused the show and had a tantrum in front of a crowd of people because some guy in the front row was on his phone texting instead of watching and he said he wouldn’t continue until the guy put his phone away. The guy thought this was hilarious however and refused so there was no joke about ten minutes of awkward stand off with MC Chris calling the guy rude and the guy just mocking him.

lmao

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Snoop was down at that march. Gangsta rap is obsolete.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Chrs Gry posted:

This fucktard was once a support act at a gig I saw. He played his songs on iTunes and sang along the best he could but had to keep having a little break to catch his breath even though the verses werent finished yet and stuff.

He also paused the show and had a tantrum in front of a crowd of people because some guy in the front row was on his phone texting instead of watching and he said he wouldnt continue until the guy put his phone away. The guy thought this was hilarious however and refused so there was no joke about ten minutes of awkward stand off with MC Chris calling the guy rude and the guy just mocking him.

hahahahahahaha

I'm the guy listening to MC Chris on youtube right now and it sucks

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde
Music seems so important when you're young and then one day it's just poo poo you listen to sometimes

Deadbeat Poetry
Mar 6, 2004

Sorry if my costume scared you

Moridin920 posted:

gently caress yuppies

Salacious Spy
May 29, 2010

Well the word got around they said this kid is insane, man
Banged in the mouth and now he's got AIDS, man

Edgar Allan Pwned posted:

I mean people can like the music for the beats/lyrics without being apart of the culture that made it.

and maybe, some of the women that are listening to this are from that culture, and escaped a lower class childhood. they practice yoga for calisthenics and farmers markets are rad.

but i dont know why you would declare yourself as a person who listens to x, and does y, when that relationship doesnt really matter.

unless they are trying to claim they are edgy and or 'legit' because they listen to rap. then they are dumb and should be lightly bullied into changing their behavior.

if you're bragging about it on your facebook status/robo-printed t-shirt/ironic baseball cap chances are you're not enjoying the music on its own merits. nobody fits stereotypes but flouting them with attitude is somehow trendy, and something about plastering yourself with a trendy image implies you're not being genuine

Salacious Spy
May 29, 2010

Well the word got around they said this kid is insane, man
Banged in the mouth and now he's got AIDS, man
I'm a huge computer nerd and a computer tech and I also listen to rap and trip-hop/chillhop. I guess I could post some garbage like IM THE GUY WHO LISTENS TO GANGSTARR OTW TO INSTALLING A NEW LAYER 3 SWITCH but I don't find it bragable. it's just the poo poo I like to listen to. I also listen to a bunch of gay nerd poo poo i.e. vaporwave but that would make a less trendy facebook status.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

rip guru

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

vaporwave is cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOMwO5T3yT4

I'm the guy who listens to this on youtube while killing half an hour on the internet

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Good to meetcha

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

so is this a basic bitch thing now or what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009
I'm the guy squatting on an American Challenge dildo while listening to Scott Joplin's The Easy Winners

• Locked thread