Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

taels
Oct 19, 2012

K:CID:X
I've been even further opposing this for ages, old thread was funny.

Are those two new vids actually indicative of gameplay you could experience atm, is anyone actually playing this other than the devs.

Is it still $150 for access to alpha cause that turned me off but since this may actually make it to release I'm less skeptical.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

taels
Oct 19, 2012

iminers posted:

Without a monthly fee how is Brad expose to pay for his opioids?

C'mon now..

first off it was 'benzo brad' iirc, and also i think i'm going to just jerk off and save 100bux, maybe sub eq1 for the progression server if i really want to bore myself.

edit: actually i'm stupid so if it's actually in 'beta' and there's any semblance of content i'll probably cave.

Ehud posted:

CohhCarnage plays through a low level dungeon with the devs (March 2018)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnkaFS6w6w0

brad's going off theorycrafting sound ques for dungeon mob aggro and this dudes face is priceless

and there's a $5 'supporter' subscription that says 'limited time to get in on final-pre alpha content' that i doubt is legit

edit 3: i went to their dumb discord and it's 1000$ to get in on current content LOL

taels fucked around with this message at 21:25 on Apr 5, 2018

taels
Oct 19, 2012

I see there's two fairly complete vanguard emulators/private servers. Any good, any actual pop on em?

taels
Oct 19, 2012

Ehud posted:

There are? Links?

Use I just YouTube vanguard private server and watched two dudes stream two supposedly different servers so maybe not