Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sarsapariller
Aug 14, 2015

Occasional vampire queen

I was summoned by Vanguard talk. I played it very briefly, like a year after launch, when most of the glaring server problems had been ironed out. I remember it as this haunting what-might-have-been vision of where MMO's could have gone, had they evolved to chase the Everquest model instead of WoW's more casual (but more approachable) style. Huge world, lots of depth, a really mechanically crunchy and interesting class system, but also a ton of bugs and grind and reading. It was just doomed not to be, in an era where only an immediate audience in the tens of thousands of players was considered acceptable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sarsapariller
Aug 14, 2015

Occasional vampire queen

I was wondering how the fallen were doing, and if they had risen yet. So I clicked the link to the paladin gameplay, skipped to the middle, and watched about 5 minutes. I'm no longer wondering, I guess.

Sarsapariller
Aug 14, 2015

Occasional vampire queen

Have the Fallen risen yet?