Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bahanahab
Apr 13, 2006

Freakazoid_ posted:

I've seen quite a few people say the good parts of Vangaurd were very good, except I don't think I've seen anyone explain what the good parts were. At all.

The Bloodmage class.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bahanahab
Apr 13, 2006

ChickenMedium posted:

The game they are trying to make here is completely my poo poo, but there is no way this is ever releasing as even 50% of what Brad has promised.

This is pretty much my problem with mmo's right now. I don't really like anything currently on the market, and Brad keeps talking about an mmo I want. Unfortunately, there is no way in hell Brad will ever deliver on anything that will ever make me want to give him money.

Bahanahab
Apr 13, 2006

Node posted:

I wouldn't mind if he blatantly copy/pasted the blood mage and disciple, those were really fun and unique classes.

I agree. I miss my blood mage, and this would probably be the only thing that would ever get me to actually give this concept of a game a chance.

Bahanahab
Apr 13, 2006
How WoW looked was the main reason I stopped playing it.

Bahanahab
Apr 13, 2006
EQ2 humans looked like a block of clay. EQ2 monk froglokks using a 2 handed staff were amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bahanahab
Apr 13, 2006

LuckyCat posted:

Rift had a class called Chloromancer and it was the best damage = heals class ever. If that game was any good and had a population I would deffo still be playing. Been chasing chloro gameplay ever since.

The blood mage class was far superior to the chloromancer. The chloromancer was good, but not great like the blood mage.