Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
PC release bless up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

inkajoo posted:

This looks bad

I feel like the DQ franchise is nearly finished shedding all semblance of identity

It's metamorphosis into yet another generic animu turd that trots out nostalgic tropes at every opportunity is nearly ocmplete

Echoes of an Elusive Age indeed

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

gently caress you

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

inkajoo posted:

This looks bad

I feel like the DQ franchise is nearly finished shedding all semblance of identity

It's metamorphosis into yet another generic animu turd that trots out nostalgic tropes at every opportunity is nearly ocmplete

Echoes of an Elusive Age indeed

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

nothing sadder than a 40yr old ycs/discord crew trying to troll

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

muh dominoez lul

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Hey Admin can you give me the same Gang Tag my friends in the chatroom have? Thx. I owe 4000$ in child support.

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
Triggered much?

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
The completely normal triple post over the course of 30 minutes own.

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
Me and chizmack are discussing over discord which one of the 2 active threads to troll in

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Come at me

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Already got 2 of yall w/o even trying lmao, I'm busy dying in the last dungeon of NNK2. Call in the cavalry, suckas.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Cobalt Viper posted:

The completely normal triple post over the course of 30 minutes own.

Nobody posts in this forum since 80% of posters decided to post 24/7 in a discord.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

drat want to post in the discord aka Where the Real poo poo Is

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

In Training posted:

Nobody posts in this forum since 80% of posters decided to post 24/7 in a discord.

A lot of people feel concerned about the longevity of these forums as a whole for various reasons (infrastructure, financing, ownership etc) and I feel that way too but it doesn’t really stop me from posting here and I really do wish people would come back here. especially Retarded_Clown_

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Its tough to organize games and stuff in forums format, and the closest thing to a chat thread is locked 4 days a week.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

True, but I’m unsure if a general chat thread would work as well here... maybe a thread for chatting about games that don’t warrant their own individual threads? Then again I’m just biased against chat threads from past experience.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Yeah, I'm not sure a chat thread would be good either just saying the shift to discord happened because it simply works better for that kind of communication.

Maybe some way to better connect imps on the forum and the appropriate imp discords/steam groups/ whatever so we can game and chat together easily but still keep making goldmine content here on the forum.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

P-Mack posted:

Yeah, I'm not sure a chat thread would be good either just saying the shift to discord happened because it simply works better for that kind of communication.

Maybe some way to better connect imps on the forum and the appropriate imp discords/steam groups/ whatever so we can game and chat together easily but still keep making goldmine content here on the forum.

Well the forums are finally being moved to Xenforo tomorrow, so that’ll make this easier.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Pablo Nergigante posted:

The hidden track is a lengthy monologue about the non-existence of comfort women over the file select theme

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

where is this discord

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

the discord is epic to organise timely games with other imps for someone like me, the foreign gamer that has spent the entirety of 2018 playing only snes games

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

WTF

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
dragom quest

Pumprag
Jan 29, 2013

The Milkman posted:

dragom quest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RL7Jw0cZcg&t=14s

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Someone crossed the date streams

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

they got the persona 5 translation team to put something together in a few days.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

someone got confused by european day-month-year because it comes out on september 4

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

they got the persona 5 translation team to put something together in a few days.

A translation in such a place...it could only be this team. Well, in this event, it has been taken care of although it can't be helped.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

mysterious loyall X posted:

someone got confused by european day-month-year because it comes out on september 4

Ffffuuuuuu!!!!!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

A translation in such a place...it could only be this team. Well, in this event, it has been taken care of although it can't be helped.

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

*hearing that DQXI has been delayed again* Please take care of me...

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Lol

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Echoes of an Elusive Age indeed.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

https://twitter.com/FINALLEVEL/status/636924281386074112

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011